SPECIAL CHAPTER #1

A/N: I'm so sorry if it takes so long to update this special chapter. Well, I'm too busy in my work and it's really hard for me to make this chapter. Anyway... thank you for supporting each NALU FANFICTION that I made. I really love you guys... And for those readers who greet me an advance happy birthday to me. Thank you so much.. I love you guuuuuys *fly kiss*

COMMENT AND VOTE

LUCY'S POV

I FROWNED as I stare on him, he has this mischievous smile on his lips as he look on me; crossing my arms below my breast and look on him suspiciously. "What is it, Natsu?" I said while glaring on him.

He smile "Hey, haven't done anything wrong, Wifey. I'm just staring the most beautiful woman in front of me." he say making me blush.

"W-What's wrong with you?" I said. I'm still uncomfortable on his sweet talks.

I could feel him slowly make his way on mine. His arms are snake on my waist pulling me closer to him; he buried his face on my neck and I could feel him sniffing me. "H-Hubby.. what are you trying to do?"

I could feel his smile against my neck "Hmmm..." I bite my lower lips "Seducing my wifey." he said in husky voice.

OMG!

O////////////////O

I was about to say something when I heard my son voice echoed in the whole house "MAMA, PAPA... I'M BACK"

Natsu groan before he decided to pull away but his hands still on my waist. "We're here, Fiere." Natsu's voice echoed in the kitchen. In the next seconds our son is happily running towards us.

"Papa... Mama." he said happily as he run towards us. Natsu kneel down in front of him before kissing his forehead. "Papa, Mama, uncle Zeref told me that you're going somewhere without me." he said pouting his lips. I frowned as I stare on our son, going somewhere?

I was about to say something when Natsu lift our son "Yes, baby. Mama and I will be out for almost three-days and two nights. You'll be staying on Uncle Zeref house."

Fiere pouted but Natsu smile before leaning on our sons ear and whisper something making our son smile widely. A smile that I saw on his father. "Really, Papa?" he seems so excited as he say those words.

"Yes, baby. So is that okay with you?" Natsu ask.

"Of course, Papa... I'm really excited about that." Fiere said happily. Looking on them, I grin like an idiot with my glee. Natsu's really doing a good father to him. His patience with Fiere is extraordinary—much more so than with me. I snort. But then, that's how it should be.

Natsu's kisses Fie's messy-blonde hair, and blows a kiss on his cheek, then tickles him mercilessly for a moment. Fiere howls with laughter, squirming and pushing against Natsu's chest, wanting out of his arms. Grinning, Natsu sets him on the ground.

"Mama, I'll be fine in Uncle Zeref house, just enjoy your out of town together with my Papa." he said happily.

I smile and shook my head, leaning down on him before I kiss his cheeks. "Fine, but do you want to share what your Papa told you earlier?" i asked curiously.

He shook his head before grinning on me like his father. "Nope.." he said emphasizing the letter 'p' "Papa told me that it should be our secret, Mama." he said and Natsu smile on him before he wink on me. I sigh before I nuzzle Fie's hair and kiss it on his temple.

I PAUSE outside the door to Fiere's room and listen as Natsu reads to Fiere. "I am the Lorax! I speak for the trees . . ."

When I peek in, Fiere is fast asleep while Natsu continues to read. He glances up when I open the door and closes the book. He puts his finger to his lips and switches on the baby monitor beside Fie's bed. He adjusts Fie's bedclothes, strokes his cheek, then straightens up, and tiptoes over to me without making a sound. It's hard not to giggle at him.

Out in the hallway, Natsu pulls me into his embrace. "God, I love him, but it's great when he's asleep," he murmurs against my lips.

"I couldn't agree with you more." I say before wrapping my arms around his waist.

He gazes down at me, eyes soft. "Thank you for coming in my life, Lucy, wifey. Thank you for giving Fiere in my life. You make me so happy." he said.

"You also give him to me." I said before caressing his cheeks and smile warmly. "I should be the one who's be thankful right now. I should be thankful because I have you here, loving me with all your might, taking care of us with all your strength, giving us everything that a mother and a child can ask. I love you... and I'm very thankful that you love me even though it's hard on your part." I said.

He held my hand and kisses it before pressing his forehead on mine. "I will do everything for you and to our baby Fie. I will love you for the rest of my life. I'll be holding your hand like this until we turn into grey and old, with laugh lines in our faces. I'll be saying 'I love you' until the last breath that I take. I love you, Lucy. I love you with all my heart."

A tear escape to my eyes as I stare on him; he kiss away my tears and pulled me and hug me tightly. We stayed like that for couple of minutes and when I remember something, I frown "Natsu?"

"Hmmm.?"

"What do you mean about were going out of town without our baby Fie?" I asked.

He smiles on me widely "Did you forget, Wifey?"

I frown "Forget about what?"

He smiles seductively on me. "Two days for now on...

...

...

is our wedding anniversary and because of that... I want to go somewhere away on them, only you and me. Nothing more."

O__________O

ATTENTION

I won't make another special chapter of this book, since I have so many books that I need to finish and beside I'm also busy in my work. OMG! >______<