CHAPTER #9

MY mind still can't process every single thing that just happened this past two days

MY mind still can't process every single thing that just happened this past two days. I mean, I can't believe that Natsu chose to be here in the house instead of working and stressing himself in his job. "Are you sure that you are just going to stand there and watch me play this new game?" I heard him say.

"I'm still wondering..." I murmur.

He gave me a confused look before he returns his eyes on the mobile games that he has been playing for almost an hour "About?"

"About you being here,"

He frowns "What's wrong of 'me' being here? It's my house too," he said dramatically.

I mentally roll my eyes to him as I huffed in irritation, which I really try to hide "I didn't mean that you can't be here."

Natsu chuckles under his breath but didn't say in return and continue playing the game. I sigh, "I'll make you something to eat."

"But we just eat our breakfast, Mrs. Dragneel" he reminded me.

I roll my eyes to him "So? You still need to regain your energy, remember you got sick"

"And I am okay now, thanks to you" I blush on what he had said, "Anyway, why don't you join me here?"

My eyes got widen in surprise "I... I think that's not a good idea," I gasp when all of a sudden Natsu pulls me towards him until I was sitting on his lap, I blush "N-Natsu..."