Chapter 1

Hi guys hope you enjoy this chapter.
I need some help with the cover 😥.
Feel free to comment!

Enjoy
---------------

Prince Alexandros Demetriou's POV

"If you marry this thing, consider yourself unworthy to be called my son!" Alex's father shouted pointing towards Gabriela Montes. "I never thought you would stoop so low, son. To fall for the daughter of a janitor, this is unheard of," he spat.

"Dione please calm down," mother said trying to calm him down.

I never thought my father would react this way when I finally told him I wanted to settle down. I had been  courting Gabby for over a year now and not once did he mention his dislike of me being with a foreigner.

"Don't touch me Agatha," he said shaking off my mothers hand. "I thought you were sensible enough to keep your mistress aside and marry a decent girl," he said.

"What did you just call her?" I seethed walking up to him with fists at my side.
"You heard me loud and clear," he said with a smirk on his face.

Numerous thoughts where running through my mind. How could he call her my mistress when I never hid this relationship from the world. Is this man really my father? I should teach this old man a lesson he will never forget...

Before Alex could take a swing at his father Gaby's  small hand stopped him. Looking down at her his heart broke as he saw the pained expression and unshed tears.
"Lex, don't. He is your father," she said softly masking the hurt she felt.

Turning towards my parents she said, "It was an honor to meet you, your majesty. I shall take my leave," she said softly as she turned to leave.

Looking at my mother I could see tears in her eyes as she tried to stop Gaby from leaving.

"It's either her or your title," my father shouted.
"I choose her, father," I told him turning to follow my wife.

"Alex, don't go! Dione don't do this please," my mother begged.

"Enough. He has decided for himself. I don't ever want to see you anywhere near any of my properties. Leave the car keys as well."

I turned to one of the timid looking servants and dropped all the keys I had including my phone and credit cards into his hands cutting all ties with him.

Standing at the palace entrance I saw my sister heading towards me as she threw her arms around me in a tight hug.
"Promise we will stay in touch Alex," she whispered.
"Of course Izzy. I will contact you with my new number. Be good and take care of mom," he told her.

"Isabella get into this house this instant," my father bellowed once the front doors were swung open.
"Goodbye Gaby," Izzy shouted as she went into the house.

I took Gabriela's hand as we walked away from my family.

Gabriela's POV

The kings words still replayed in my mind. I didn't even notice when Lex took ahold of my hand. I never imagined that my first meeting with his parents would result in him being disowned. Everything had been going perfectly until he announced his intentions to marry me to his parents. I knew this was a bad idea, our social class difference was a factor I knew would cause problems for us. But Lex wouldn't listen, now it had come to this. A rift being formed between him and his father.

How would we be able to support each other when I had my fathers medical bills to pay and the stress of my final year as a medical student.

"Alex you should go back and apologize to your father."
He immediately stopped and looked directly into my eyes. There was pure hatred on his features that made me shiver from fear.
"Do not mention his name ever again. I have no father as of this day," he whispered dangerously.
All I could do was give him a weak nod.
His features softened as he gave me a smile.
"Let's go mi tesoro," he said pulling her closer to him as they left his parents estate.