Chapter 5

"Bruce contact Demetiou Inc. and inform them that we will transport his merchandise. Under no circumstance should I receive a direct call from them, you handle all the transactions," he said in an icy tone as Gaby walked into his office. "And also I don't want to be disturbed," he said as he stood up to greet his wife with a warm smile.

"Sweetheart, I thought you would be at work right about now," he said pulling her down onto his lap.
"Well someone didn't give me a proper good morning. Apparently their job is more important, so I just decided to pay them a visit."
"Hmm, tell me who they are, I will have them dealt with. How could they just leave such a beautiful woman without a proper good morning?" He said as he pulled her into a heated kiss. Pulling apart he whispered, "Good morning mi Reina."
"Good morning mi Rey," she said biting her lower lip.

He could see pure desire clouding her eyes as he looked at her flushed face.
"I should get going Lex," she said as she tried to get up only to be held in place.
"Tu me vuelves loca," he murmured in a husky voice. "Quiero hacerte el amor, right here," he said as his hands did unspeakable things to her.
"Lex," she said trying to control her breathing. "Bésame," she whispered.

As soon as he loosened his grip on her to let her to take control of the kiss, she jumped up from his lap, dashing towards the door.
"See you tonight mi amor," she said blowing him a kiss.
Leaving him to think of a way to pay her back for teasing him.

---------

"Alex. How is your day?" Anna asked him.
"I am very well Anna. I just stopped by for lunch with my wife, is she busy?"
"No she is free, go ahead. I have to go," she said as her phone rang.

Alex saw Aftonio sitting by the office door and relieved him to have his lunch break.
He barged into her office and locked the door behind him as she looked up startled. Shrugging off his jacket he threw it onto a chair and with determined strides went up to her and crushed her into a heart stopping, earth shattering, knee weakening kiss. His tongue danced with hers as he ran his hands through her hair down her back. She had to hold onto his shoulders for support as they pulled apart panting.
"Next time don't tease me as you did this morning," he murmured.
"If I had known teasing you would bring forth such results I would gladly tease you every minute of the day mi amor."
"Glykia mou, don't test me. Or else I will have you begging for more than just a kiss," he whispered into her ear. "Come sit, let's have lunch."
"What lunch baby? You didn't bring anything."

As if on que there was a knock on the door and Alex went on to open it. In came Edward with a cart full of food with a maid who helped him set up their meal.
"You didn't have to make Edward bring all this, we could have eaten out," she murmured.
"They can bring our food wherever we are, because I pay them to do so. All you need to worry about is what to start eating first. Aftonio told me you have been skipping lunch, so from today I will have lunch with you everyday to make sure you eat."
"You don't have to do that."
"I want to have lunch with you. These days we only see each other in the evening," he said taking her hand.
"Okay," she said with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"David Masters!" Anna shrieked.
"What's wrong!" David said breathless as he had rushed into the room knowing it was something huge, because she never used his full name unless it was something huge.
"What is all this?" She said indicating the large boxes that were neatly arranged in the hallway.
"Ah finally they arrived. They are toys for the baby," he said the last part sheepishly as his wife glared at him.
"Toys! For one child. Did you buy the whole store?"
"Um, I only picked up a few toys."
"A few, you call this a few," she indicated as more boxes were brought in. "I give up," she sighed throwing her hands up as she left him with a smug look.