Chapter 6

Hi everyone.
Here is a new chapter, enjoy.

8 months later

"I swear if you even lay a finger on me, you are dead!" Gaby screamed out.
"I'm sorry mi amor, I love you too," he cooed.
"Alexandros, your sorry is not helping me right now," she said grinding her teeth.
"Gaby, you are doing great," Anna encouraged her as another contraction hit her.

"Oh no!" Anna said looking down at the floor.
"What's wrong," Gaby asked her friend momentarily forgetting her own pain.
"My water just broke."

The nurse quickly called another assistant to help Anna out and inform David who was in the waiting room patiently awaiting the arrival of his godson.

------

Both men sat rocking their children to sleep, looking at their sons with pride filled in their eyes whilst their wives rested.
"How does it feel to be a papa?" David asked his friend.
Looking at his friend he saw the same expression he always has whenever he looked at his wife.
"It feels good. I not only have a son, but a godson as well," Alex said with a smile filled with love.
"I have to agree with you file mou," he said softly not wanting to wake anyone up.

"You look like crap, you should go freshen up," Alex told his friend.
"So do you. Let's go so we can quickly come back to them."

"Aftonio, I am heading home to freshen up. Take care of my family. Any problems call me immediately."
"Yes sire."

Alex's POV

Toni was the only person I trusted with my family. Him and David of course. The drive back home was pleasant as I called my mother to inform her of the birth of her grandson. She was ecstatic and inquired if I would bring my family to Greece for a short holiday.
"I will see mama."
"Please son, it's been awhile since I last saw you aside from your business trips."
"I will inform you when we can visit. I need to make arrangements firstly. I have to go now, give my love to Izzy."

----------

"I am coming with you," David said as I told him about my trip to Greece. "You will need my resources incase your father tries something."
"Very well," Alex sighed knowing it would be pointless to argue with his friend.

--------------

They left for Greece on Alex's private plane. As the children slept Gaby and Anna relaxed and had a light snack, whilst Alex and David discussed their security plans. Once they stepped into Greece there was a high probability of Alex being recognized hence they had to be very discreet. The good thing was that they would be arriving at nightfall.

Alex looked up to find both ladies asleep.
"Come file mou, let us move this beauties to more comfortable beds unlike the ones they have opted for.
He carried his wife to their room whilst David did the same with his wife.
Looking into the crib he found his son wide awake.
"Come mi hijo, let us leave your mama to rest."

Walking back out he settled down with his son, as they endured the long flight back home.

Toni (Aftonio) saw to their transportation as they headed to one of Alex's villa. Upon arrival they were greeted by the staff all patiently awaiting their arrival.
"You didn't have to wait up for us," Gaby told them as she held little Alessandro after greeting them all.
"Everyone was excited upon hearing you would be arriving with the little one today madam," Edward said.

Yes Edward was in Greece. He managed the day to day running of both houses exceptionally well.

"Come agapi mou, let us rest. Edward please show Mr Masters to their room," he stated as he took his wife's hand. "Your room has a connecting door to Christoph's nursery," Alex informed David.
"Everything has been prepared sire," Edwards said knowing Alex would enquire if the nursery was ready.