Chapter 4

Hello lovelies, I hope you week is going as expected.
Just felt like updating today ☺️
Enjoy and don't forget to tell your friends about the story, would love some more reads.
Please please check out my other stories:
-My Heart
-Hate that I love you
-Love game

Love kudz12
---------
Alex's POV

As soon as Gaby left, Karen stood in front of me asking for a dance. I couldn't refuse her since I didn't want to embarrass her in front of all these people. I grudgingly walked onto the dance floor with her and kept a civil distance between us as she tried to plaster her body against mine.

"So you are now married," she stated as a slow song started forcing us to be a little closer.
"Yes," I replied as I created some distance between us.
Looking at her I wondered what had really attracted her to me, she had too much makeup on and her dress was practically revealing her body to the world. Her perfume was too much as it overwhelmed my nostrils forcing me to turn away from her.

I was taken by surprise when she pulled my head down and kissed me. I froze as she tried her best to get a reaction from me. Quickly pushing her away from me I turned to leave her on the dance floor, taking the first few steps away from her I looked up and my world shattered at what I saw.

She was shaking her head in denial as if to tell herself that she had just imagined what she had just seen. Each step I took towards her she slowly backed away and ran towards the exit. I quickly ran after her and was glad to see her getting into our car.

Aftonio closed the door and quickly pulled into the evening traffic.
"Baby what you saw, it's not what you think. I didn't kiss that woman," I said softly as tears fell from her eyes. "Please querido, forgive me for even dancing with her."

She remained silent looking out the window. Giving up I pulled out my phone I responded to some business emails. This was going to be a long drive back home, might as well be productive.

Once we reached home, she quickly jumped out of the car leaving me to follow slowly behind. The door was locked and I knew she didn't have the keys, she always forgot her keys. She stood patiently by the door waiting for me to open it.
As we entered the room I heard her gasp as she looked around but remained silent.

There were rose petals covering the marble floor which led up the stairs and soft candle light lit up the room. I hid my smile as I made a mental note to give Edward and the staff a raise. She walked up the stairs following the petal trail that led to our room. On the bed was "I'm Sorry Mi Amor" spelt out with her favorite blue roses.

"I'm sorry darling," I told her slowly making my way towards her until I pulled her into my arms.
"I'm sorry for the way I reacted. I know you would never do anything to hurt me Lex," she mumbled into my chest.
"It's alright baby. Now come I had Maria draw a lovely bath for us," I told her as I pulled her towards the bathroom.

Taking my time I helped her remove her dress loving the feel of her skin. I took my time unbuttoning my shirt as her scent enveloped my senses and she looked at me with pure lust in her eyes biting her lower lip.
Reaching out to me to help me remove my clothing faster I shook my head telling her no as I leaned down to kiss her gently.
"Its been a long day for you glykia mou (my sweet)," I told her as I added some more oils into the bath and gave her a bath.

"Stop treating me like a child," you do know I can do this on my own.
"Yes, but let me take care of you tonight baby. I know how you love your independence," I told her as I helped her into a silk gown. "Besides, you know you love it when I take care of you like this," I told her as she slipped into bed.
"Good night Lex."
"Good night agapi mou."