beautiful

You are so beautiful. From the way your face lights up when talk about something you really love, the crinkles that form on the outside of your eyes when you smile, your unique laugh and your favourite songs to your sense of style and your worst joke; it all makes up you and it's a magnificent sight. There is not one single person on this Earth who is just like you, you are one of a kind. An incredible one of a kind with so much potential and dreams that only you can make come true. So work hard and don't give up because I believe in you and I know you can do whatever you put your mind to.

Your hair always looks great, especially when it's messy, but your personality is really what makes you so beautiful. You're interesting and I don't care if you disagree because you really are, you know things that your friends don't, you've seen things that no one else has and you probably have a really good joke that could make anybody laugh. Share your knowledge and stop worrying that you'll sound stupid because there isn't a human alive who hasn't sounded stupid at some point.

Being beautiful is much more than how you look, it's also about personality. Every act of kindness you complete, makes you ten times more beautiful, so please be kind.

Laugh loudly whenever you want because laughter is the sound of happiness and happiness is a beautiful thing. It's okay to be happy and to love yourself, I know it can be hard sometimes and that people will guilt you for it, but ignore them and do you.

I know you're beautiful, inside and out, so be yourself and show it to the rest of the world too.