Chapter 1 - The funeral

Laura's POV

Vanessa is dead and nothing will ever change that, still I continue to stare at her lifeless body wishing she'd come back to me. There were so many things about her that made her so damn special, like her smile that could make you proud to be her sister.

As I go outside I see Riker who was Vanessa's boyfriend. I think I'll go talk to him- WOAH! Who's the blonde guy over there?! Maybe a little flirting will help me take my mind off of this..... situation.

"Hi." I say a little to awkwardly. Inwardly making me cringe.

"Hi, I'm Ross and you're one spicy burrito." The blonde guy stated. I blushed redder than a firetruck.

"Haha yeah ok, it was nice meeting you, but I really have to go. Here's my number." I hand him my number.

"Here's my number, see you later Laura!" Ross waves at me.

---------

After the ceremony I feel sad and I need someone to take away the pain. Maybe I should call Ross or something. On cue my phone makes the ding signaling that I have a message from Ross.

'meet me at the corner' he says. Corner? I look around only to see him staring at me. Well that's a bit creepy if you ask me. Oh well. I walk and walk until I reach my destination.

"Hey, is everything ok?" he says concerned.

"Ross can you make me forget?" I hope I don't fuck things up.

"Wait you mean like sex?" He exclaimed. "Are you sure we met like 2 hours ago?"

"Well... no but like an intense makeout." I'm crazy just so so crazy.

"But" He would of said more if I haven't cut him off with my lips.

He froze for a second before realizing what was going on. He hungrily kissed me back.

Then he stopped . "I'm sorry I can't do this." His words made my heart shatter into a million pieces. I felt like crying.

-------
A/N

Mwahahaha a cliffhanger I feel so evil! Don't worry the next update is tomorrow.