Chapter 4 - Truth or Dare

Laura's POV

    "Ok! I'll go first, um Rocky truth or dare?" Rydel says.

    "Dare!" Rocky quickly yells. Ha this is fun. I feel like a tween again!

    "I dare you to jump in the pool!" Rydel grins. Damn, she is evil.

    "Psh, piece of cake." Rocky smiles. If only he knew how cold the water is....

    "AHH! Holy Potatoes! It's Freezing!! AHH!" Rocky screams into the open air. We're probably going to get a noise complaint soon.... oops.

    "Ahahaha!" Ross laughs. I love his laugh.... it makes me want to go up to him and-NO! I can't be thinking this stuff. He's NOT mine!

    "Ryland, truth or dare?" A soaking wet Rocky asks.

     Of course the 2nd Lynch said dare. I wonder if anyone will say truth.

    "I dare you to go next door and kiss the hot neighbor girl!" Rocky beams with joy. I feel a weird lump in my stomach start to form.

     We all watch as Ryland opens the door and kisses the girl. Woah! She kisses him back! Then they both disappeared into her house.

    "What. The. Shit." Rocky's mouth drops.

    "Is Ryland getting laid?" Rydel is equally as shocked. Oh gosh, all he was dared to do was a kiss, not do that with her.

    Ohhh someone's jealous! Shut up brain, I certainly am NOT jealous.

    "Moving on!" I state. "Rydel, truth or dare?" I've been waiting so long for this!

    "Truth, I'm an open book." She smiles.

    "Is it true that you like Ellington?" I ask. Secretly, I know the answer already. Don't tell anybody, but I saw them kissing in the front yard when I first got here.

    "What?! NO!" Rydel laughs awkwardly. Liar.

     After many dares it was finally Ross's turn. He picked dare, what a surprise.

    "I dare you to go into your room with Laura and play 7 minutes in heaven! Feel free to take longer if needed." Rydel smirks. I am so gonna get you back!

    "What!" Ross yells. I am silent and still. I'm a little hurt that he said that, but he shall never know.

    "Yup! Now go, don't forget protection!" My cheeks flare with the darkest red possible.

    "Fine, lets go Laura." This blonde replied. Geez, so demanding. I kinda like it.

     The door shuts making a sound that echos through the blue painted room.

     "My sister can be crazy, you don't have to do this if you don't want to." Ross tells me.

     "No, it's ok and besides its just a dare." I will not lose you again Ross.

     "Yeah, you're right. It's just a dare. Why don't we make the most of it?" He smirks.

     We stare intensely into each others eyes. I just want to feel him, all of him. He finally leans in and passionately kisses me. I moan, which allows his tongue to slide into my mouth.

     I bite and tug a little on his lip. He groans in response. I want more. I take off his shirt and trace the outline of his abs. Then, I see his v line. Mmm..... He takes off my shirt and grips tightly onto my hips. Ross traces kisses onto my neck until he finds my sweet spot. When he finds it, he sucks onto it probably leaving a hickey.

     He feels me from the top to down stopping at my panties. Ross gracefully pulls them down. I hear his pants being unbuttoned and his underwear sliding down his legs.

    "Are you ready?" Ross breathes out.

    "I'm ready." I answer.

     He pushes in and slowly pulls out. My hands grip the mattress as he goes faster.

     "Conner..." I moan out into the room.

      Ross freezes instantly. "Who the fuck is Conner?!" He growls.

      Shit.
-------------

Author's note

      Hey Guys! It's great to be back! We worked on this chapter together and it took us 2 days to write. Mostly, because we're really busy. The next update is tomorrow I promise it might be a little shorter , but hey at least it's something! Oh and who do you think is Conner? Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Don't forget to share, vote, and/or leave comments! It helps this book a ton!