Chapter 18 - Trying

VERY IMPORTANT

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT! IT HELPS US OUT A LOT. SEND US FEEDBACK. SORRY FOR SHOUTING PLEASE ENJOY THE CHAPTER
------------

Laura's P.O.V

I'm awake bright and early being released from the hospital. It's quite freaky in there. I could've sworn those balloons were moving! I still don't know who most of these people are, they call themselves the Lynch family.

"Why am I staying at your house?" Stormie explained who she is. This just made me even more utterly confused.

"As you know your sister is no longer here. Your parents are
stuggling with money and they are bit depressed." She's as calm as a soft breeze. The complete opposite of me as I'm like roaring wind that sweeps away your caps and snapbacks.

"Wow. My life kinda sucks." My words are blunt they feel blunt.

"At least you have a loving boyfriend to help you through it." She smiles.

"I do?" Who was it? Why was I not told this information earlier?

"My son. The one that you kissed last night. His name is Ross. " She adds. Oh, that made sense.

"Come on Laura. Let's go." Stormie's son who I learned is named Ross holds my hand. I'm about to pull away until I look into his eyes. He looks trapped in helplessness.

I get in his car. I don't even really know the guy. It's like I'm getting into a stranger's car. Am I always this idiotic?

"We are going to a corner."

"Okay." What else am I suppose to say? He's taking me to a street corner.
Ross unbuckles himself. I guess we're here then. Maybe there will be a hot dog stand.

He stares at this place like it's a sanctuary. All is see is a dirty street corner with gum stuck to the floor.

"This is where I told you to meet me during your sister's funeral." He just keeps staring.

So there is more to this place than I thought. It's streaming with emotions. That's what made this place special.

"You told me you wanted to Meet me at the corner?" I try and focus. Try to remember this incredible moment. Nothing happens.
"I still don't remember." My heart clenches. I'm sorry Ross.

"It's okay, let's go to the cliff. It's where we had our first date." It sounds so romantic.

"It was." He sighs.

We walk up to the cliff. It's breathtaking.

"I hope I remember you soon." It's the truth.

-------------
Author's Note

This chapter has some feels. Why can't she just remember already! Vote, comment, share. LOVE YOU LOTS!!!!

P. S. Did you read the beginning note?