Chapter 2 - What?!

Laura's Pov

     As I run, the voice that yells my name fades. Finally, I reach my house where I can't see him anymore.

     He doesn't want you Laura. He doesn't like you. He thinks you're a slut. The voice inside my head drives me insane. "Damn I need some nutellla." Great, now I'm talking to air.

     Once I am inside my house I hear cries of agony. Oh no, it must be mom. Every since Vanessa died all she does is cry. She hasn't even left the house, not even to go to the funeral. The same goes with dad except instead of crying he drinks in the backyard and looks at the stars. My dad keeps saying how she's the biggest, brightest star in space.

     I grab my nutella and waffles. Now comes the hard part, going to my room. My sister's room was the first room in the hallway. Mine being right next door. Most of the time Vanessa would invite Riker over. Ha, mom and dad thought they were playing xbox. Since I'd be one room over, let's just say I'm surprised I'm not an aunt.

      "Laura! Can you come on down to the living room?" Dad yells. I wonder what's going on...

      "Baby I'm sorry, but we're in no condition to take care of you. You deserve better than this." Mom sobs.

      "I honestly don't know what to say." I'm shocked. "Am I going for adoption or something?"

      "No actually we called Stormie Lynch and asked her a favor." Stormie? Riker's mother? Why would my parents call her.

      "Laura, you'll stay with the Lynch's until we can get back on our feet." Dad answered.

       Me? Staying with the Lynch's? They live 5 hours away! (yes, Vanessa and Riker had a long distance relationship)

      All I can think of now is what the hell will happen next.

---------------

Author's note

     So sorry that this chapter is short and kinda boring. Half of this chapter including the first author's note got deleted. As you can probably tell trying to remember what you wrote and how you wrote it isn't exactly fun. That's for reading! Don't forget to vote, comment and share this story! Next update is tomorrow!