Chapter 15 - This can't be happening

Ross's P.O.V.

"How is she Doc?" My mom breaks the silence.

"We took the chunks of glass out of her arms and gave her stitches. The one that was in her head was a lot more complex. She slipped into a coma. Is there anything you need?" The doctor tells us.

"We'd just like you to keep us updated. Thank you." She answers.

This can't be happening... I run into her room. She's so pale, so lifeless. Tears stream freely across my face.

I sit down on a chair and hold her cold hand.

"Ross? Sweetie, we're going home now. It's night now, Rocky's staying here with you. I hope it's not a bother." My mom's soothing voice helps calm my nerves.

"Bye mom." I have no other words to say to her right now.

"Rocky? Why'd you stay here?" A pit of jealousy forming inside me.

"Laura is my friend." Is all he replies.

He stares at Laura his face blank. What the hell is going on here?
"Are you sure that's all?" Anger rushes through me.

"I'm sure." Rocky's hesitant. He continues to stare at my girlfriend with a flash of something in his eyes.

What was it? Was it love?

"Do you like her?" I muster the biggest glare I can.

"I'm going to be honest with you. I think I do." He sighs.

I punch him straight in the nose with a satisfying cracking noise.

"You're lucky we're already in a hospital. I suggest you get out of Laura's room before you need your own!" I yell in his scaried little broken nosed face.

He needs to stay the hell away from my woman. She's mine and I'm hers, it's how this relationship works.

--------------
Author's Note

It's really short, but you guys deserve at least a chapter. Love you lots! Laura needs to wake up soon!