Chapter 3 - Meeting the Lynch's

Laura's P.O.V

     I can't believe I'm actually going to live with my mom's best friend! What's the worst that can happen I mean, my mom told me there are about 4 kids other than Riker so I guess that can't be so bad. Yay, note the sarcasm. She also said that there is one guy my age, so let's see what happens.

     Here we go..... deep breaths Laura. My mom just said a short yet sad goodbye and now I'm going to meet my new family.

(knocks on door)

    "No way it's you!?" Ross said shocked.

    "AAAAHHHHHHH" I scream so loud probably Canada can hear me. (*THROWS COOKIE AT HIM*)

    Freaking Ross caught it in his mouth!

    "What are you doing here!?!" I exclaim.

     "The real question is what are you doing here?" Ross says confused.

     He's kinda cute when he's confused. Wait what?

----------

     I just can't believe it! There is no way that he can be standing here. UGH! What am I going to do? Ross lives here I can't handle that I just can't why does the world hate me this month. Woah..... I hate to admit it but my thoughts are dramatic.

     "Well hello Laura" Stormie said with pure elegance.

     "Hi Stormie, how you doing?" I greet her.

     "Terrific, thanks! Ross be a dear and take Laura's stuff up to her room."

     "Laura let's go introduce you to the rest of the family. EVERYONE DOWN HERE NOW!" I silently giggle at the fact of everyone being afraid of Stormie.

     "Yeah mom." Riker says lazily. Poor guy. He looks sad and depressed.

     "Is she here?" Rydel asks. Yes! Finally another girl in this house!

    "Who?" Oh Ratliff, you're clueless.

    "Did you make mac and cheese?" Seriously Riker how is this relevant to anything right now?

    "What is it?" Ryland snarls out. Geez, what's his deal.

    "Kids this is the new member in the family, her name is Laura!" Stormie says enthusiasticaly.

     "Hey everybody..." I'm mentally cringe at my awkwardness.

     "Hi" They reply.

     "So I'm going to go make dinner. Why don't you all get to know each other." The woman of the house commands.

    "Laura you don't have to be shy." Ross gently says. Ross, I'm not shy around you. I am just confused at the moment.

     "I'm fine, but I've only known 2 people in this house and I met you about a day or two ago." I lie between my teeth.

     "That makes sense. Let's get to know you better. " Good, Rydel bought it.

     "Ok, so I have.... oops had 1 sibiling, I am 17 years old, I love red, I sing and act. Your mom was nice enough to take me in after my parents didn't have enough money and isn't in the correct mental state to take care of me right now." I sob.

     I wasn't prepared for what happened next. Ross pulled me into him and let me cry into his chest and damn, I felt them sparks fly higher than a skyscraper.

Ross's POV

     Laura was telling us about her when she started to cry. It's time to make a move! I went up to her and let her cry on my chest my shirt got drenched in salty tears, but I don't care. Why did I ever reject her? Oh wait, it's a secret to be told later.

     "Shhh it's going to be ok." I reassure her.

     "It's not okay today, Ross. Besides it's not like you know how it feels like!" Laura's words shut me up.

      After 20 long minutes she calmed down.

     "Thanks." She mumbled. Gosh she's so beautiful even if she was just crying.

     "Let's play truth or dare!" Rydel suggested. To be honest I forgot my brothers and sisters were even here.

-----------

Author's note

     Sorry if we update late we have a lot of school work plus afterschool activities and we need a while to post, but we try our best to do it every day P.S next chapter truth or dare.

Oh and we hope you enjoyed the first long chapter!