Chapter 8 - Cassidy

Laura's P.O.V

     "Hi I'm Cassidy!" The beautiful blonde girl piped. Gosh, she is so nice. She's not a slut or anything.

      "Uh Sup, I'm Laura." Everything about her is cool even her name. I'm so boring. Gosh, somebody's jealous.

      "Cassidy can we talk?" Ross questioned. Haha spare my ears. We all know you're not going to talk with her.

      We stare at each other for what feels like forever, until I turn away. I felt a connection...

      He leaves to go to his room with Cassidy.

Cassidy's P.O.V

      Ross takes me to his room and I lay on his soft bed. I feel so completed now that I'm back with him again.

     "Ross, I love you so damn much. I hope you know that. " I grin my white teeth. Life is good.

     "Baby," He breathes. I hate when I'm called babe or baby, but when Ross says it I love it. He makes me feel special.

     "Cassidy, I need to tell you something..." He sounded serious. "Listen, I think I'm in love with Laura. We kissed and-" I didn't even listen to the rest of his rotten words.

     That Laura bitch! She seemed nice, now I know she's a boyfriend stealer. I can't believe I wanted to be friends with her.

    "Ross... you loved me. How could you do this to me after all we've been through!" Tears burned in my eyes. "You used to call me special and say you would never find anyone else. You would call me a good kind of crazy."

     "Cassie..." He cooed.

     "Shut up Ross Lynch! All it took was for me to get a record deal and leave for a couple months for you to find someone new. I feel so stupid! I even wrote a song for you! So, Ross is this how love works... because I gave you everything only to have my heart crushed." I'm full on bawling my eyes out and my hair is a tangled mess.

     "Cassidy, it's not like that! I didn't plan this!" Ross yells.

      If I wasn't so short I would freaking attack him. I thought he was loyal.

     "Fuck you." I look into his cold eyes one last time before I run out of his house.

      He follows me until I get to tired to run anymore. "What do you want?" I sniff.

      "I just want you to know that you are unlike anyone I have ever met before. The way your hair is messy, but still cute. Your tomboy-ness. Even your sweatpants and basketball shorts are amazing. Hell, you have a record deal and you can sing. I just want you to know that anyone would be lucky to have such an adork-able girl like you." Ross sadly smiled.

      I'm going to miss him so much. I wish he was mine. The only thing that I can see clearly is that Laura shitting Marano is going to pay. BIG TIME!

--------------------

Author's Note

      A little bit of Laura's P.O.V and a special treat from Cassidy's P.O.V! We hope you liked this chapter. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share it helps a bunch. Love you lots! Next update is in 1 - 2 days.