Chapter 17 - Who?

Laura's P.O.V

I woke up with the lights shining in my face. I look to the left seeing a bunch of wires connected to me. Initiating panic mode.

Where am I? More importantly who am I? I can't seem to remember much. The last thing I remember is going to the movies with all my friends. That's it just a whole blank space in between.

"Hello?" I call the air.

Footsteps speed walk over to the room.

"Doctor she's awake!" A red headed women yells across the hall.

"Laura, it's good to see you alive." This doctor guy smiles.

That's creepy.

"Where am I? All I know is I was at the movies then poof here I am. How did I end up like this?" This all just a bad dream.

"You're at the hospital. The nurse called your family so they should be here any minute." He ignores the part where I ask what happened. How rude.

"Did you make sure to call my sister?" I can't wait to see my older sister. She owes me $20.

"Ms. Marano I'm afraid your sister won't be coming. She's been deceased for nearly 2 months." He reads my file.

"What? No, I just - I just saw her yesterday!" She's not dead. He's lieing!

"Excuse me how old are you?"

"I'm 15." What does my age have to do with anything?

There's a loud knock at the door.

"Excuse me." He mumbles.

He opens the door revealing a family that is not mine.

I easedrop on there conversation.

"Well, she seemed to baved lost 2 years of memory. If she's not better in a couple days it might become something more permanent." The doctor discussed.

The door slammed open. A very attractive guy with bags under his eyes entered. Sure he looks tired, but whatever.

"Do you know who I am?"

"Not a clue." I feel sorry for not knowing. Poor guy...

I can hear the whole family enter, but I only focus on the guy standing right in front of me.

"Can I kiss you? To see if it helps you remember." I nod. I'd do anything.

He leans in. I press my lips on his. We move in sinc. It's sweet. No sparks or anything. Still sweet though.

He kind of reminds me of someone I know. The resemblance is uncanny.

He pulls away. It didn't work.

"I'm sorry." I look towards the family.

A certain boy looks oddly familiar. Then it clicks.

"Rocky." I gasp. He looks about 2 years older than yesterday. I suppose yesterday wasn't yesterday. I feel like a time traveler. I hate it.

"How do you know him?" The blonde guy is full of anger.

I blush like a tomato. Rocky made out with me at the movies. I feel regret about kissing this guy in front of Rocky. I feel like a complete whore.

-------------

Author's Note

Laura's back except she thinks she's 15! Rocky and Laura hmm.... interesting. Don't hate us for dropping a bomb on you. Thanks for helping us pass 300 reads. I'm literally crying of joy! Love you lots!