Chapter 5 - Trouble in Paradise

Laura's P.O.V

    "Laura, what the hell is going on?" Ross's dark, sparkly eyes stare into my plain, dull ones.

    "Ross, Conner was my first boyfriend... and I was in love with him. We were living in some sort of paradise. " I feel like I'm going to cry. "You brought back some memories, I think I might have feelings for you. "

    "I have one question. If you both were so happy then what happened?" He looked away.

    "He moved to a different country. Iceland to be exact. We tried a long distance relationship, but that didn't work out." I'm sorry Ross just so sorry.

    "Will this affect us?" I ask.

     My fears have come true as he nods his perfect little head. Woah, hormones slow your roll.

     "I haven't been honest with you either." Ross replied. What!?!

     "3 months ago, I had a girlfriend named Cassidy she was perfect. Then she got a record deal, which made me so proud of her. I told her when she got back I'd be here waiting for her." His face looked blank.

     "And that's not all, she returns in 2 days." We once again lock eyes.

     I knew it a guy like him doesn't belong with me. Maybe we aren't supposed to date and be happy together. We will never happen. He doesn't have feelings. Cassidy will come back and be in his arms in less than 48 hours.

    "Ross, do you love me?" I ask even though I know the answer.

    "I'm sorry." His eyes void emotion.

     I knew it! You heart stealer! Ugh I am terrible at nicknames.

     I snatch up my clothes and rapidly get dressed.

     "Don't. Come. After. Me. " I go into bitch mode.

     I open a random red door only to interrupt a Rydellington moment. 'Rydel couldn't admit Ellington and her had chemistry' I mentally think.

     "Rydel, where is my room?" I feel my eyes water.

     "Um down the hall to your left, is everything ok?" She says concerned.

     "I'd rather not talk about it. Thanks anyways." I wanna scream my brain out.

     Tonight is the night I cry myself to sleep until I run out of tears. I miss you Vanessa. I hate you Ross freaking Lynch. Mostly, I imagine what this Cassidy girl is like. Why do I have to be so jealous!

------------

Author's Note

     Updating on time is hard work! Sorry if we don't update on time. Love you lots! If you have ideas please comment below.