Chapter 5

A/N Ill just get on with it, I haven't updated for about a month. Im so sorry guys.

Yandere's POV

"Another day. So boring." I said to myself as I dragged myself through the pink school gates.
I got up notes on my phone and wrote. "Dear Diary Phone,
Here is my evil scheme for today.
I brought some poison with me to school! Cool, huh? I'm going to see what I can do with it at lunch.
Another person eliminated Senpai will be mine.
And yes I am going to kill the boys too sometime, there's such thing as gay marriages here.
I will try to poison someone's lunch.
Nobody can stop me.
Except the teacher.
All kisses to Senpai,
- Yandere Chan"

I walked up to my classroom, it was 5 minutes before class started. I was excited for lunch.
*1 hour later*
How long has it been, it feels like 5 hours, lunch now? Im not hungry.
I set my glaze on the loud clock, only been an HOUR?! My jaw dropped open. "So, what do you think the answer is Chan?"
My head turned. "What? Me? Oh. Uhh..."
The teacher raised an eyebrow, while all the other students had a little giggle.
"Sorry, what was the question?"
"That's a detention for you Chan after school, and the question was what is the capital of England."
"I prefer it to be Yandere thanks"
"Do NOT answer back, make that double!"
I made a quiet groan, that wouldn't stop my evil scheme. Probably won't get the detention today.
"Anybody else know the answer?" Said the teacher with a smug smile.
Senpai raised his hand, I glared at his beautiful... everything!
"The capital of England is London" He said smiling majestically.
He was so smart.. not like everyone else..
"Everyone else know that?" asked the teacher. "Yeah" most of them said. "Yeah In like grade 3!" Shouted Osana-Chan.
"Please don't shout in class Osana"
"Sorry miss."
Uggghhh! I hate Osana she's trying to take him from me, and she's mega ugly. Ughh! Shes so, out of the pack! I mean... nothing like me, she just stands by a tree most of the time!

Class was finally over! This was my chance. I ran up to the rooftop and sat myself on the bench with my sushi. (Forgotten what her name was but I'm just going to call her what SamGladiator calls her which is Tornado Head.)
Tornado Head, trailed behind my and sat herself on the other bench. She put her lunch down and gazed at him around the corner. I took my chances and unscrewed the poison as quick as possible and poured it in when nobody was looking. I zipped it up into my bag and ate my sushi, luckily I didn't get it on my fingers, so I watched Tornado head in satisfaction. "Oh Senpai, when will you notice my feelings for you.."
"I must confess my feelings on Friday evening."
I turned away as she sat down and started eating.
I smiled at her, she smiled back. "Nice sushi right?"
"Ye- *cough* *Cough* Yes- *Chokes*"
I pretended to be concerned.
"Omg? Are you choking let me help."
As I moved she fell to the floor, following a big thump. I stared in shock, to look like I didn't do it obviously. "Oh my god! Is that a dead body!"
"Oh my gosh! Ive got to find somewhere to hide!"
"Teacher teacher! there's a student with serious injuries outside! they may be dead!"
"D..Dead!? Lead me to them."
I heard all the talking from just on the stairs, as a teacher and a student ran up. "Oh my, this is a tragedy. I shall call the police right away."
After she'd done phoning them she questioned me. "All I saw was her cough, and then she started choking! I tried to push it out aka slap her back. But then she fell to the ground.. I think she may be dead."
Everyone stood shocked around me. "Ok students go and sit in the class next to mine, and explain to the teacher what's happened." Said our teacher now sobbing.
I'm going to get away with this!