Chapter 12 Demon Realm

Yandere's POV
I walked into school, a new day!
I looked around, I guess I was the only one who was happy. I didn't show it to much though.
I walked to the occult club to see that it was clean, with some new people in it.
I acted normal. "Who.. Who are you people?" I asked pulling a fake but realistic confused look. "We are the new members off the Occult Club.." One of the stuttered "What are you doing here?"
"I'm part of the Occult club, I was absent yesterday, probably why I wasn't killed.." I explained. "Oh okay.. Feel welcome." She replied.
"I've been in this club longer than you" I said giving her a pissed off look.
She turned away, so did i.
I saw the ritual knife, I examined it. I went outside the room. "What are you going to do with that knife?" Called one of the males from the club room.
"I'm looking at it in the light, remember there's no windows in there" I said feeling fustrated. "But there's electronic lights in here." He replied. I looked at him, which made him shiver. "It's very gloomy, your just used to it." I said, he went silent.
Very sharp blade, never been used, still needed to be sharpened, needs to be stuck in Osana.

A/N : I literally just thought of the ending of this book. But there would be a sequel! So yay, I'm gonna write this down. Anyway, on with the chapter.

I gave the new leader- wait.. I was the new leader! Yes finally.

"Guys? You ready to do a ritrual?" I asked smiling like I was possessed. They all nodded, as we formed a circle. "Lock the doors then!" I said.

Once the doors were locked I got them to circle the pentagram and took out the ritual knife and held it to my chest. "So what we are doing is I'm going to pass it around and everyones going to be silent and put their head down. If you make any noise you'll die. So everybody close their eyes." I explained.                "Chan, I have a question." one of them said. "Any questions?" I asked "No? Okay good."

As everybody closed their eyes I pretended to pass it around, but to the person on my left I slit their necks open, they made no noise luckily. I made a squeaking noise and then a manly scream to make his death seem real. I saw everyone's faces turn anxious. I gave the knife to the next person, grabbed it and slit his neck open, then I carried on. I didn't make death screams for the rest of the members.

Now it was time, everyone was dead. I put the knife in and I saw purple puffs of cloud around me and fell unconscious, was I teleporting?

I woke up in a black room, except it wasn't painted it was just black. In front of me there were 3 demons. I walked up to fire headed demon.

"Hello? Sir Demon?" I asked. "Are you interested in me?" the demon asked in a voice, which seemed soulless, after all he is a demon. "Yes, I am." I replied sweating, dripping in blood. "What a pity" He replied "I am not interested in you at ALL." I looked at him, I don't know if he had eyes, but I hope he could see my disappointment. "Why sir, why?" I asked. "You're boring, you are not worthy of my time." He said, I could see no emotion in his fiery face, figure or voice. "But..but." I stuttered. "I killed like 10 people all from the occult club!" I complained. After this I got no reply, I went to talk to a lady.

"Ara ara! You're a cute little thing!" She cooed. I looked at her in disgust, she didn't care, she probably didn't notice.  "Thanks?" I said confused and awkwardly.  "Do you want to play with me.... or perhaps become one of us?" She asked in that babyish voice. I tried not to cringe or snap. "Yes I do! I live for only one thing, once I do that thing. I will do anything to become a demon." I said excited. "Fu, fu fu. I'm afraid its too soon for you young one.." She replied. My happy, excited feeling turned to sadness, depression and frustration, but also determination. "Good things come to those who wait.. just be patient." She said. I rolled my eyes waiting for her to finish. "Ill look forward to the day we can play together!" She exclaimed, followed by a possessed giggle. Finally she finished, when I walked away from her she seemed familiar.. but I don't know who.

I walked up to the next demon. "Hello sir." I greeted with a small smile.  "Thanks to you... a lot of people have felt what I have felt.. BUT THATS NOT ENOUGH! more! and more!" He squeaked. He sounded constipated.. "Was innocent.. no crime" He squeaked "Found guilty, given punishment.." He looked so betrayed I listened, I was intrigued . "Arms removed, body contorted " His past was worst than mine, "Need justice.. need revenge" He sighed. "Descendants must feel .... what I felt.." He stopped. "Sir?" I asked "Demon?" His body was completely still like there was nothing in there. As I left I realised... the woman was... was my mum..