Chapter 15 The Cheat

Yandere's POV

They.. They were kissing.

I kept my knife hidden in my pocket and walked over slowly to them pinning Osana.

Osana pulled away and looked at me. Senpai turned around. "How.. How could you?" I said. "You've been my true love all my life. Since I first saw you, but really your just a filthy cheater."

"Chan! Its not what it looks like!" He said. "I take this sort of stuff REALLY seriously. They were cornered.

Osana took a few steps back. "If it wasn't for you.. this wouldn't of happened." I said. I pulled out my knife and launched at her like an eagle. Jumped on her as she screamed. Blood plunged out of her stomach.

Senpai ran up and tried to stop me. "Fuck off douche, you HEART BREAKER! LIFE BREAKER!" I screamed as I swung him against the tree, he fell unconscious. I turned back to Osana who was staring at her wound really shocked. I picked up the knife and carried on stabbing her I slit her face open and after about five minutes my master piece was finished. I took a photo on my camera, even though it was pointless.

I walked up to Senpai who looked soulless against the tree. I poked him, he woke up in an instant. I grabbed him by the collar with my knife in the other hand. I pulled him up and kissed him, I pulled away. "If you don't appreciate me, I won't appreciate you. I will see you in the demonic world." I said. "What do you mean?" He asked. "Any words to say before goodbye?" I asked giving a un inviting smile. "Wait what? your killing me!?" He screamed. He didn't stop screaming. I stabbed him in the heart area. I kissed him and he slowly fell to the floor.

I sat down on the grass, it was dyed red, so were some of the Sakura tree leaves. I picked up my phone and got that photo of Osana up. I took one of Senpai aswell and wrote a paragraph about what happened on the photo of what to do with our bodies or everyone on Earth would be cursed. Osana's would be thrown in lava, and mine and Senpai's should burn in fire.

I finally picked up the knife, and slit my throat open. I quickly took a picture of myself and added it to the collage, saved it and put it on the phone and then turned it off.

I grabbed my throat and rolled around. Tears came thrashing out of my eyes. GOODBYE CRUEL FUCKING WORLD. I lived for a purpose, and I gave it. Mum here I come!

I was finally left to a eternity sleep.

Sorry guys about the short ending chapter but I'm going to get straight on to the sequel! It will be in the same book so I hope your excited for it! Vote, share and comment for more! Keep awesome and respect everybody! Goodbye!! :333

This chapter was inspired by - Promo Concept, by YandereDev