Chapter 7

Mwhhaa!
What day is it today?? I'm not sure.. oh well.
It's well dark today! All students seemed traumatised. God! What have I done!? It seems amazing though. But not so good for sneaking.
Today lets catch Ariel! So lets, mmm drown her in the toilets!
I rushed out of my house and ran to school, as usual second one there! Does Osana-Chan ever leave? Shes always first!
When Ariel got here I ran over.
"Hai Ariel, can I hang with you today?" I asked innocently.
"Sure, why haven't you asked before? You always seem alone." She asked smiling cheerfully. "I don't fit in, I'm a loner. Its fine though, I find fun." I said putting my head down as we walked past Senpai.
"No! Not anymore, you do fit in your like all of us. But if you do want to be alone, that's fine. But if you change your mind, come and find me!" She said excitedly.
"Cool, thanks. Also why are you so excited?" I asked curiously.
"Oh it's my friends birthday on the weekend and we're going to Thorpe Park!" She screeched.
"You must be, and let me guess your going with Lemon?" I asked.
"Yep." She nodded.
(lemon is yellow haired side ponytail girl)
"I need to go to the toilet." She sighed dumping her stuff and phone in her locker. She left the locker door open.
She trailed off to the toilets, I grabbed her key and phone and sprinted after her, holding the items down in my pockets.
I snuck in and got in the same cubical.
"Yandere? What the fuck are you doing?" She asked.
"This." I replied quickly forcing her head in the toilet.
"Bufjedjenjajahjhsjdnsbdbddbubvjrfjds.....scd.,.gfbbbuel...hel..p......" She screamed finally turning silent.
Perfect! I thought I walked out of the cubical and waited outside and scanned her phone.
I looked on her texts, I found Senpai's!
"Hey A." He texted.
"Heyo." She replied.
"What's up?" He asked.
"Normal homework, does that Yandere girl freak you out?" She asked.
"Yeah, she acts strange. Shes creepy. She creeps me out big time." He replied.
"Agreed." She replied.
"So do you want to go out with me Ariel?" He asked, only 30 minutes ago.
I texted back. "Ewww! No your disgusting! Also Yandere is now my BFF, Shes really cool when you get to know her. You should date her, Ive completely changed my opinion on her. Anyway bell just rang. Cya bai!" I texted.
"Now to pretend to be sad." I said to myself evilly.
Nothing had changed, Senpai might just of not looked at his texts..

I sat down in class and suddenly a student rushed in.
"MISS! ARIEL IS IN THE TOILET HEAD FIRST, NOT MOVING OR BREATHING!!" They screeched terrified.
Everyone pulled a face of horror, so I tried to blend in, it was hard not to smile or laugh.
Senpai started crying, probably In happiness.

Senpai's POV

I turned to my friend.
"I asked Ariel out! and now she's dead! Everyone I like or who has a crush on me are getting killed! What shall I do!" I cried.
"Dude, I feel sorry for you. But never give up. Just don't show your feelings to anybody." He assured me.
"Thanks, but I think I'm getting stared down by that Yandere-Chan girl, she's freaking me out." I said paranoid trying to avoid eye contact.
"Turn around then, that'll help." He chuckled.
"Ok." I said still crying.
The teacher rushed back in the room.
"Ariel, is announced dead, drowned In a toilet. You may go home. Police might catch you to ask you questions. Good afternoon, bye." The teacher explained waving us off.
"Bye." we said back and walked out.
And I tried to avoid that creepy girl following me part way home.
It was Impossible!

Yandere's POV

"He's so majestic." I sighed to myself as I jumped on my bed with today's photo walking home.
"Time to take it to the next level." I sighed, smiling evily.
Kill spree tomorrow, then Friday. He'll be coming home with ME!