Chapter 11 Attemping Ritual

Yandere's POV
I sung my favourite song as I skipped along gracefully to the Occult Club.

One by one, I saw the club members come into the room, grab their books and sit down like I wasn't there. I walked over to one of them and asked, "Excuse me, do you know where the occult club leader is?" I waited for about 30 seconds and got no reply.
Well I guess you'll find out what will happen to you then.
A girl walked in who had blue hair and a very awkward pose, she was wearing a red armband.
I walked up to her, "Oka Ruto?" I asked. "Yes? That's me.." She croaked.
She was socially awkward. "Could I join the club?" I asked. "You actually want to join..?" She asked putting on the littlest grin ever, I guess she's hardly happy. "Yes, if that's okay." I replied.
"Of course! Your now part of our club.. Welcome. The other members don't like talking so don't feel offended if they don't answer you." She explained.
"Okay thanks" I waved. As I walked out the room I got my phone out by the door and called "Oka!" And she turned and I took a mug shot.
"Why did u just take a picture of me?" She asked. "I took a selfie" I exclaimed running to the lockers.

As I got down to the locker rooms everyone else was out in the court yards. I pulled out my circular saw, hid it in my pocket and ran upstairs to the club room.
I closed the doors behind me, and locked them. I pulled out my knife.
I stabbed Oka about 10 times before she became completely expressionless.
I saw everyone else screaming for the doors to open, luckily there were no windows. I stabbed all of them trying to break the doors down.
I dragged all the corpses into the middle of the pentagram and started dismembering all of the bodies with my best friend, and only friend. The CIRCULAR SAW!
Suddenly the ground started shaking, the room went pitch black. I smiled as drips of blood slowly dropped from my hands.
"REVENGE.. At last!"
I got my vision back as big white hands started appearing one by one around me, I get lifted up in the air and I didn't feel like I was controlling my body.. A demon was.
I was being lead to the martial arts club.
I just floated in, with loads of hands behind me.
The looked confused, then saw me in the middle, all bloody, possessed and insane, the leader charged at me.
I wasn't in control of my body, I freaked. But the hands killed him right off. His head rolled over to the changing room.
A guy walked out "WHY IS THE MASTERS HEA-" He paused.
"What in the fucking world.." He said starting to shiver.
I smiled at launched at them, well the demon inside of me did.
They all were killed.
"They had to go... They were going to cause some problems" I heard the voice fade slowly away.
I fell to the floor, looking like I was dead.
I was about to get up, when I saw another martial arts member walk in.
"H-" she paused as her eyes widened.
"TEACHER! TEACHER!" She screamed.
I got up and ran home, next time I shall visit their dimensions and get some ideas how to kill Osana.

A/N : Hey guys! Hope you enjoy this short little chapter of SENPAI!
I can't update to to much.. Because I need YandereDev to add more characters so I can use more ways to kill, like I need the photography club to be added and loads more.
But I'm not going to send him loads of emails or anything to rush, so can you do me a favour and be patience?
Pleaaseee.. Thanks.
The next few chapters will be about summoning creatures and the dilinquents ( Sorry if I spelt that wrong ) Anyway enjoy! Bai!