Chapter 6

A/N : Hey guys! You'll be happy to know that because this book has more views than my other story books, I'm going to concentrate on this one.
Merome HACKED Will be start to be updated In early October, or it might go in the shredder..
And how about Re-United, I think in going to Shred that one.
I'm shredding the book of holidays! Dont ask why I'm calling it shredding. #DontJudgeMee
Anyway lets get on with it!

Maths... Maths and more maths! When can we be sent home, I know, lets stare at Senpai's hair, It smells lovely and majestic. His clothes are kept in top condition. Cute Senpai..

Finally I got asked out to be questioned by the police.
"So Chan, your the whiteness. What did you see happen?"
I was sitting eating my lunch as normal, and then Tornado Head sat next to me and started eating her sushi. Suddenly she started coughing, So I stopped eating and shouted. "OMG ARE YOU CHOKING" And I tried to help her cough it back up, but..but.. b.. *sniffle* she just fell dead on the ground!" I sobbed. "Right, no worries Heres a tissue." Said the police officer. Wow! I was fake crying, lying and faking all of that! Im so good at Drama! I know! #JustForSenpai.

We all got sent home for the day. Yay!
1 less victim to kill. Lets go on a murder spree tomorrow!

*Next Day*
I leapt out of bed roaring to go, I was so excited, didn't even feel once less bit guilty.
It was all for <3Senpai<3
I was the first one in school! Wow! Result.
Okay let's go, its Wednesday!

There was loads of victims, but they were together, I wouldn't get away with killing all of them.
But..
I was waiting in the bathroom and heard some footsteps, I saw the teacher, a smirk drew on my face. "Good morning Chan, what's happened to your concentration, your grades are going down?"
"It all changed when I m- Uhh I mean, Im a bit worried about everyday 1 or 2 people are disappearing, then found dead at the end of the day."
"I know its distracting keep an eye out of class."
"I will, and also she threatened me not to tell anyone, but I know who the.. the.. t..he killer was!"
"Tell me know please Chan."
"I don't have a good relationship with the girl, but she's the one with red hair in a side ponytail, she always was a bit suspicious from the others."
"Right, I am going there right away, and please do not hang around in the toilets, it's irreverent."
"Okay miss"
She ran off and I think she got the student expelled, because when Miss came back she wasn't followed.
"Thankyou Chan. You're a star!"
"No problem."
Miss walked into the loo, I creeped behind her, she went in the loo, I got the screw driver I grabbed from the ground earlier and unscrewed the light switch and turned it off.
"Ughh! Who turned the lights off? turn them on! Hello? someone's in here?"
I filled up the bucket and rushed up and tipped it over her head.
"Ugh! Did someone really just throw water on me? Why would someone do this!?"
"Now I have to turn the stupid lights back on!"
"Where are they?"
"Bye bye teacher, see you in heaven!"
"What? is that you cha- zzzzZZZzzszfgtffjsjcjekcjensjfkeosicenncisdkcksoigivisovirkcmdodjendvjei"
*Pouf*
She thumped to the floor. I turned on the lights, and dragged her into another cubical, and left her there.
"Lol, that was hilarious!"
I walked out in a orderly fashion and went to class, 4 down, 8 to go.
After class, I headed to the ICT room where Instead of doing homework, Pip was breaking the rules playing computer games. She is like my only friend, but I will kill her if I can achieve Senpai.
"Hai Pip."
"Oh Hi Chan, what's up? Do you want to play with me?"
"No thanks, I will do this instead!" I shouted as I stabbed her, she looked down at the blade pierced through her body and died of shock and loosing blood supply. I shut down the game because the music was so loud.
It was a after school so I burned her in the incinerator and ran to the long haired bunches girls locker, I left a note. "Hey you want to talk? I know your a nice person, and I need a friend. Tomorrow on the rooftop at 3.45?"
I waited outside the school gates after that and waited for majestic Senpai strolling down the pavement like a boss. I felt like I wet myself in love. I wish I could snuggle up in bed with him and make babies. it would be beautiful! A Sycopath child who kills everyone to get his/her beautiful/handsome bride/groom on the Friday.

I finally got home, admired my photos, my Senpai shrine, ate some of Senpai's apple, and then dived into bed and dreamed of Senpai.
<3