Chapter 14 Plotting Revenge

Yandere's POV
I hate Osana. She's such a bitch. I wish she would go and kill herself, she just stands there by her tree the other day dreaming of MY SENPAI!
I sat down on my desk seat I got out a piece of paper and started writing. My plan!
*Yandere - Chan spent weeks and weeks on this plan until one day at school she saw something which made her plan 10x easier*
Yanderes POV
I walked down the locker way to my spot where I stopped, turned around to wait for Senpai. Osana walked up to my Senpai's locker. I kept my eyes pinned on her. They were like needles pinning into her flesh.
She got out a pink post-it note and stuck it to the locker. Once she walked away I ran up to it and read it.
"Hey, can you meet me behind the school Sakura trees after school this Friday? (Yes tomorrow) I hope you'll be there. Xx"
I smiled, turned around and walked home with a smug look on my face.
When I got home I realised I forgot Senpai, but he'll be safe because my plan can NOT go wrong.
I spent the whole night looking through pictures of Senpai.

*The Next Day*

*BEEP BEEP* *BEEP BEEP*
"Ugh.. Oh wait! TODAYS A GREAT DAY!" I screamed jumping out of bed.
I walked over to my closet and got changed.
Once I had my breakfast I was a bit early, but I cycled to school anyway, so if I needed to get away from the situation I could.
I rode to school, and on my left I saw my Senpai come out. I gave him a warming smile, not realising. He waved back. I tried not to fall off my bike, but was I being normal. Am I just too depressed everyday? I guess I might be. From this day on I'll change my character.
I finally arrived at school. 6.30AM. Great, I'm still recovering from that Senpai encounter, but I usually get here before him and I usually come and arrive at 7.00AM, then he arrives at ten past. He might be going to a friends house or something.. I don't know.
I walked into the school, it seemed weird how it was so empty. I saw the gym teacher arrive. "Hai miss!" I exclaimed. "Oh hi Chan! Why are you here so early?" She asked smiling. "I just felt excited, after all it's Friday!" I cheered. "Okay, I don't blame you. Goodbye" she waved. "Okay. Bye miss" I waved walking away.
I walked up the stairs to the computer lab. Pippi was in there bright and early.
"Pippi?" I asked "Why are you here so early?"
"I have to be, I'm the new club leader." She smiled. "Do you want to join?"
"Uhm.. Sure!" I exclaimed as she handed me a badge and a D pad clip to go in my hair. "Here I'll turn the computers on for you, she said flipping a switch. I heard all of the monitors buzz on and then go quiet.
"Thanks" I replied and walked over to a computer, it was a horror game. Perfect!
I played for about an hour (7.30AM)
I logged off and ran down to the courtyard. There was Senpai with all his glory. "Hey Chan!" He called. I put a normal facial expression on as I walked over to him replying "Hi!" Deep inside I was shocked, to get him to notice me I just had to be... Normal?
"How are you today?" He asked. "I'm good, how about you?" I said as I saw Osana Chan squinting at us.
"Yeah, brilliant! It's Friday, and the fact it will make my day even better if you ask this question right." He gulped "Will you go out with me Ayano?" He asked pleading. "Please call me Chan.." I squeaked. "AND YES!"
I jumped into a hug with him.
I had this feeling inside, this jumpy feeling. IT WAS AMAZING. I wish I experienced this everyday. I pulled away a bit "I was hoping you would ask." I exclaimed.
Osana looked pissed off AF.
*Ring Ring*
"Classtime, I'll meet you outside your classroom for lunch." He waved. "Okay babezz" I blushed.
I walked off to class, all lesson I dreamed of MY new boyfriend!
I spent the whole day with Senpai, I said I had to go home early so he wouldn't look for me.
I grabbed a knife and shoved it in my pocket and waited at the running track.
A few minutes later I saw Senpai walk to the tree, then Osana appeared. You won't believe what I saw...