The Very First Chuck Bouquet

The Husband:

"And remember" Tulip said to me "Central America is full of robbers and murderers, so be careful. And if someone tells you something you don't understand (like Spanish, for example) just run. They are probably fleecing on you".
"Wao, Tulip. It seems like you know Central America as good as Philadelphia" I smiled.
"I see a lot of soap operas" She rolled her eyes "OH! And if some girl called María Violeta approaches you, just run. They usually have boobs, but they are as devils, you know. In your third date, just after you give her a ring... She will kill you using some salsa of those. Oh my God, you are going to the freaking hell!".

I rolled my eyes. 'She is pregnant, she is six months pregnant... hormones'. I sighed and I kissed her on the front. Inés was in one of those typicals "Chuck Bouquet", throwing her bouquet to some girl. You may know that the girl who catches the bouquet, will be the next one in get married.

"MOMMA!" We heard Rikki's voice. Tulip closed her eyes and she looked at me.
"Please, God... Please, God. Tell me that is not what I'm thinking about" She looked at the sky.
"MOMMY! Look what Auntie gave me" My niece said, raising the bouquet.
"Lucky you, sweetie" She took her kid in her arms and she looked at me "So... Is there any guy out there?".
"Mom, I'm your daughter. Of course there is a guy" She looked at me, smiling like a bad girl. Then she turner around "But I think I will give the bouquet to Auntie Lusi. She needs it more than me".

I looked at Tulip, but she was busy trying to not laugh so hard. She let Rick go with her Auntie and then she looked at me.

"This girl is going to kill me one day" She laughed.
"Maybe you kill her before" I said.
"I'm waiting for baby McKinney #1, you know?" She approached "I can't wait to be an Auntie".
"Just wait" I smiled. Looking at Inés "The honeymoon is the FREAKING honeymoon".