A New One

Pattie:

"Could you please open the door, babe?" She yelled. I stood up and I looked at the kitchen. She was doing an elegant dinner to Kizz and Inés. She thought they will be hungry after four weeks there. Lusi and Carma were with her, looking at the pizza, because"if it burns, the dinner would be nasty". And obviously they didn't want a nasty dinner.

I opened the door and I saw a tanner and slimer Inés. She smiled and hugged me. Rick and Weston came running to hug their Auntie. They loved her.

"Hi sweetie!" Tulip yelled. She turned and she raised an eyebrow "Where's Princess?".
"Princess is..." She didn't finish the answer. We all looked at her. It couldn't be true.

The girls approached her and we made a cirlce around her. Tulip was looking at her like wanting to kill her best friend.

"Did he... Left you... For a man?" Carma asked "God, I knew it! I always knew he was a bit weird... But not that much".
"What?" Tulip looked at her "I'm the one who can say my Princess is gay. You have no rights".

We pulled them apart just before they started kicking eachother. Someone knocked at the door and we all stopped talking. Rikki approached her momma and she hugged Tulip knees. I opened the door and the very first thing I saw, him.

"UNCLE PRINCE" Rikki yelled and she ran. Her uncle took her in his arms and smiled, looking at my daughter "Look, look! Now I'm Nemo!".
"That's awesome, baby" He kissed her on the front and we all rested in silence.
"Well... I think we have something... Well, someone to show you" He just pointed the little guy behind him. No one realized he was there until now.

Tulip opened her mouth, but our daughter was the first one who talked:

"Who's he?" She didn't looked so happy.
"He is Carson Sivan" Inés crouched down beside Rick and she smiled "He is our son".
"But... But..." Tulip smiled and ran. She jumped into Kizz arms and she started talking without nosense "Oh, God. Oh, my God".

Rikki looked at him. He was handsome. Big brown eyes and long black hair. He smiled at my daughter and I think she passed him, because she smiled too and they started to play. They didn't need to talk. Just play.

"I'm an Auntie!" Tulip smiled.
"You are".

***
OK, little ones. I hope you don't care about this fact: three weeks married and they adopt a kiddo. Well... I really don't mind :'3 Rikki needed a partner in crime!