The Very First Triplets

The New Husband:

"Come on, you bitch, its easy!!" Tulip yelled. Then she looked at me like, oh, you little girl, you better stop doing ecuations and help your wife who's having triplets.

x=2+(14×π÷2)... That's too easy! x=23'99. I held my wife's hand. Triplets. Triplets plus Carsey and Darcy. That makes 5 children. One year ago I was just playing the piano and now I'm going to give 3×8=24 bottles per day. Plus Darcy's bottle at night because she is still a Daddy's girl and she wants Daddy to give her a bottle. That makes 25 bottles.

"Hm... Obese, my dear. Why don't you come and see your first child, just and idea, as always" She was holding a little girl. I kinda smiled and I approached.
"She is Penelope" I looked at her, she looked just like me. Lucky girl.
"Well. Such a bully name, Obese, I hope you have a short form" She smiled.
"Penny".
"Oh, poor little girl" She rolled her eyes and then she smiled "Just kidding, I like it".

I sat down by Inés' side and I showed her the baby girl. She smiled too.

"Baby no 2 is here" Tulip yelled "A boy".
"Troian" Inés said to her. Tulip looked at us like saying. Why the hell they want their kids to be bullied during the middle school.
"Troian, then" She smiled and she took that little boy in her arms "At least he's handsome".

Baby Marian came five minutes later, and then we became 7. I completly forgot about the ecuation I was doing by the time the labor started, but I know the answer is x=2, after some simple addings. Why am I so damn clever? I hope these kids are too, I couldn't handle having a silly son. But well...

I also have a friend who hates cats so... Why not?