The Very First Time They Met Jaspar

The Wife:

We were walking down the street, holding hands. Everybody there had a goat. I liked goats, they are cool. I saw a woman approaching us and she smiled. Why did she have the most white theeth ever? Kizz looked at her. Why was he looking at her?

"Buenos días mis queridos amigos" Even if my mother is Spanier, I didn't get to know what was she talking about "Mi nombre es María Violeta. Les he visto perdidos por acá y pensaba que les gustaría una visita guiada por este guateque".

I looked at my husband. He holded my hand and pulled me apart. Then he started running.

"Are you serious?" I looked at him "That girl just wanted to help us, idiot".
"She was called María Violeta. Tulip told me she will kill me if I give her a ring" He said to me, without stop running.
"Come on, Michael! Do you really trust her? She is pregnant. And probably freaking".
"Michael?" He stopped and looked at me.

I rolled my eyes and I kept walking. He followed me, even if he was quite angry because I "didn't call him Kizz or babe". He was so annoying, but I loved him.

"Don't look at your right, but Caspar Lee and Joe Sugg are in there" I inmediatly looked at my right. Oh. My. Godness. JASPAR? I looked at my man and I smiled.
"I LOVE YOU" (I knew he didn't make them appear. Tulip was the only one who could make appear our idols).
"Do you want a photo with them, don't you?" He kinda huged me and we approached them.

They looked at us and they smiled. Caspar stood up and smiled to Kizz. He hugged my husband and they started talking. I raised an eyebrow.

"Caspar, she is my wife, Inés" I smiled and he gave me his hand.
"Hi" I said "I'm... I'm a fan".
"Really?" Joe Sugg approached us and he looked at me "It's funny to see our fans when you are adopting a baby".

We looked at eachother. I knew Tulip was the only reason why my husband met them. She was te most wonderful friend in the world.

"So you are adopting a baby" I looked at both and I smiled.
"Yes. Alfie Oli Sugg-Lee" Caspar said, showing us a pic. He was the most handsome baby boy (just after my nephew Westaburger) in the world "Our sisters Zoë and Teddy were just to excited to became Aunties, so here we are".
"That's great" Kizz smiled. And then I understood it all. I opened my eyes wide and I looked at all of them. He was thinking about having a baby. I knew it, I saw it in his face. I raised an eyebrow and I thought: OK, maybe I'm pulling things out of proportion.

When we said goodbye to them, I looked at him and I just asked him. He smiled first and then he looked at me, without breath. For a second I thought he was going to pass out and then he just sighed.

"I see you as my kid's mother" He looked at me and smiled "I wanted to adopt a baby, of course I wanted. But... If you don't want to adopt him yet, its OK. But my sister is also too excited to became an Auntie".