The Very First Maa... Wait, what?

The Husband:

"Can you believe my little lady is getting married?" Tulip was sitting down beside me, with our little crew in front of us.
"I honestly can't..." I smiled.

Irene was walking to the altar, she looked nervous. Tulip looked at me and then she looked at Irene.

"Hey" She asked "What's wrong?"
"It's just..." Irene sighed "It's OK".
"Are you sure?" I asked.
"I am" She smiled and she kinda ran away.

Music started to sound and I saw how my best friend rolled her eyes and stood up. I shaked my head.

"I don't understand why the hell we must stand up" She wishpered "Crap!".
"It's a wedding, Tulip, who can understand weddings?".

We patiently waited until bride and groom were both in the altar. Inés and Carma, and obviously Rikki, Weston, Suri and Carson, were by their side. I looked at my oldest niece, she looked almost as bored as her mom. Like mother, like daughter.

The cure started to talk. I knew that Inés father paid him for letting Kouidier go into the church. I think I can not talk about stuff so I better shut up.

"How long will this shit take?" Tulip asked "I'm here just to drink champagne".
"I know" I sighed "It will take another five minutes, you know...".

One second later, Irene stood up and walked to the altar. I looked at Tulip, and she was kinda "oh... my... Godness". She knew exactly what she was doing.

"Lusi" Irene said. The bride turned and looked at her "I know you don't want to marry him. I know that you just want to marry me. And I want you to know that I also want to marry you. I don't care about this freaking cure who probably will have a heart attack in a few minutes. I just want to marry you".

I think Tulip expected this, she was smiling.

"Yes" Lusi wishpered. She looked for a second at Kouidier and then she smiled at him, like no, I didn't became a gay while we were getting married "Yes, I want".

Tulip stood up and she yelled.

"IRIA IS REAL, Y'ALL! I CAN FINALLY DRINK SOME CHAMPAGNE"