The Very First Iría Babe (Babe, not baby)

Pattie:

My crazy girl was so excited. It was the first Christmas she was spending without being pregnant. She was celebrating it by getting drunk (obviously with 6 little kids you can not get drunk, but she was happy with just drinking a couple of beers and knowing that she would have her freaking period in January).

"Where on Earth are Lusi and Irene?" She asked. Mr Obese was playing with the kids in the garden. Tulip was sure he had some kind of strange superpowers that made him love to play with kids.
"They are on their way" Inés was also drinking like crazy.
"Mom!" Seven year old Rikki appeard in front of us. Tulip smiled, she was kinda her favorite kid in the crew "Mom. Carson said he wants to search a boyfriend for me".
"Uhg, that sounds a little weird" She was drunk enough to not understand what she was saying "do you think who's the guy".

Rikki looked at her and she raised her eyebrows.

"Oh, Godness" She turned around and she looked at me "I thought you knew she can't drink more than 2 beers. I told you".
"I'm not drunk, you kid!" She started laughing.
"You better don't freak if someday I come home like her" She smiled and she went out again.

I knew Rick understood her mother. She always did. They were like Lorelai and Rory Gilmore in Gilmore Girls.

Suddently Mr Obese, the kids and Iría were all inside. Irene was wearing a baby in her dress. Wait, what???

"We have adopted a baby!" Lusi smiled. Tulip opened her eyes wide and looked at me.
"Are you seeing those two with a little crying and terrible baby in their arms? Or it's just me? Maybe I'm too drunk".

I didn't answer.

"Her name is Marigold" Irene said "Is not exactly the name I would have choosen, but the 3rd mommy was sure enough".
"Poor little babe" Tulip said "She would be so bullied".
"Shut up, you dirty mistress" Lusi said, laughing.

So then, we became 18.
Marigold Lavinia Newville-Rosemary was here.