The Very Second McKinney Kid

Pattie:

"Darcy Lauren McKinney" Kizz said. He smiled and showed us his little baby. My wife was kinda shocked.
"I'm completly sure she will be a heartbreaker" Tulip smiled and took her in her arms "Just like her Auntie".

She looked so much like Carma. She was like the most beautiful brown-eyed girl in the whole eastern Mississippi. Rikki was looking at her like "why everybody is looking at her like if she were... I mean, she is red!".

Kizz approached our oldest and took her in his arms, smiling.

"What do you think, beauty?" She asked.
"What do I think about what?" She raised an eyebrow "I'm a woman. I usually think a lot, Uncle".
"About the baby girl" He smiled.
"Well... I'm just worried about the fact that she is red. She. Is. Red! Isn't anyone else wondering why is she red?" Rikki looked at me and then she looked at her mother. And then at Carsey.
"Babe when s baby is born, is usually red" I told her, smiling.
"So, we are like... Better not to say. Adults like you won't understand what I'm talking about" She sighed and she sat down on the floor, beside Carson and Suri.

My baby girl was too busy trying to eat her shoe. Weston and Ken were looking at the window. My son was the best big brother ever! I looked at my wife. She was still trying to look like a hippie, but that day, June 1st, 2021, she couldn't resist it any more and she wore her freaking Ralph Lauren dress with heels and her pretty scary and big glasses from Prada. But anyways, she wasn't as crazy as any other times. Since our son was born, she became kinda normal. Well, obviously not normal, but a little less weird, and I was missing my crazy and weird Tulip so much.

"And where's mommy?" Carson asked.
"Mommy is sleeping, little dude" Kizz looked at us and then at his son "She will be here anytime".
"Come one, guys" Tulip stood up and smiled, giving Darcy back to her father "Let's leave them sleep. Car-dude, kids, I'm sure you can't be faster than me".

Rikki and Carson raised and eyebrow and they stood up too.

"Of course we can, Granny" Rikki looked at her mother.
"Let's try, then" She threw out her heels and she started running. Our whole crew started running behind her.

I looked at Kizz and I smiled. Well, maybe our Tulip was slowly coming back.