The Very First Pair of Twins

The Ex-Wife:

We went into the room. Tulip was there, Lusi and Irene were there too. Pattie was holding one of the babies and the other was on Rick's arms. She was already six. She looked exactly like her mother. Same eyes, same hair, same everything.

She smiled at me. I sat down beside her and she looked at me up and down. Then she just laughed at loud. Michael (Obese) looked at me like saying "what the hell...?". He didn't know her as much as I did.

"Hi" She said. Oh, God, she was high.
"Hi" I smiled.
"You. Yes, you, Obese... Do you remember when I told you I didn't like cats? Oh, I am like the funniest and most charming girl in the world. Don't you think so? And you, you are hot. You are hotter than Princess. Oh, he is probably death. It would be funny. I mean, I told him. I told you midget!" She laughed again.

Pattie looks at us. He show us the boy.

"Ryder Cruz" He smiled. Then he took the girl and she approached. He sat down and he pointed her "Avonlea Reing".
" RyRy and Avy" I smiled "Cute names".

We both look at Tulip again.

"Why are you looking at me? I know I'm prettier than you, but that's not a reason to rape me with your look lol" She looks at me and she rises her eyebrows "Imagine you have a daughter with this man right now and you call her Tamara. We will call her Tummy Obese" She laughed at loud and then she looked at Patrick "Oh, my dear, don't you think it would be funny?".

He rolled his eyes and shaked his head.

"Yes, love. It would be so funny".