young night

He can't found her anywhere.

So he tried to gave up on the challenge.

Blake walked out from his house and decided to walked around the neighborhood -- thinking about an excuse for Jake and Theo. He was not in the mood to bang somebody tonight.

He lit his cigarette with a lighter from his pocket and grabbed a bottle of bir from one of the sexy waitresses. The loud music faded away as he walked a little far from his house.

What next?

Oh right, an excuse.

"Uh, she ran away."

Or

"Man, she's good."

Blake rolled his eyes. The first option made him looked like a coward. The second one was a bullshit. If Jake and Theo knew, then he would be just like a coward.

Blake ruffled his hair roughly. He threw his cigarette to the ground and stepped on it until the fire died.

He wasn't used of denial from the girls he will bang.

This girl...

She's different. Totally.

Who came to Blake Johnson's party with an over sized white shirt, ripped jeans and dirty Converse? Her.

Who didn't get nervous around Blake Johnson? Her.

Who ordered mineral water at Blake Johnson's house? Her.

Who left Blake fucking Johnson at Blake fucking Johnson's house? Her. Obviously.

She's one of a kind.

That's it.

***

She kicked him with her left knee at where the sun doesn't shine and hopefully his private destination had nothing to do with the next generation. The man oomph and held his private part.

"If somebody touched you or messed with you, just punch them. I'll be at your side, little Eve." Alex's voice echoed around her mind. She took the opportunity to ran away, not forgot to slapped him across the face. "Bitch!" She yelled at his face.

***

not edited

feel free to point out all the mistakes

instagram klayreigh