one

Eve shuts her eyes tight. The pain is so unbearable and she can't hold it anymore. She needs him to be out now.

"Hey, you're doing good, Eve," she can hear Alex's voice near her ear as he holds her hand tight. "Yes, just like that. Inhale, exhale."

Eve's gulps. She tries to maintain her breathing but it's so hard. Sweats fall from her forehead like waterfall and all she can do is to pray that everything will be alright.

The doctor walks into the room and checks on Eve's condition. He decides that it's time for her to push the baby out. Without being told twice, Eve gladly pushes the baby out.

Alex's hand is hurting but he can't complain. It's the only thing he can do for his sister. Their parents are waiting outside and shockingly, Blake's family too.

"Push!" The doctor says.

"I am pushing!" Eve yells. The doctor doesn't know how hard for her small body to push this baby out and all she knows that this doctor stupidly asking something that she is currently doing, "Do I look like I am fucking asleep?!"

Alex silently chuckles. Her sister rarely curse and it's funny to see her cursing in this condition. Focusing on Eve, he wipes her sweaty forehead with his other free hand.

The doctor tells Eve to take a quick break before she starts to push again.

"Alex," She calls, "I can't do this." Eve realizes that this baby is too big. She did pushing with all of her last energy but he wasn't out yet. Honestly she is the type of person that can't tolerate with pain that much. Birthing forces her to overcome the fear of pain but she can't see what's the point again. It's funny that in this state she thinks that the baby's being selfish for not coming out. She chuckles. I am crazy. The medication made me think like this.

"Okay, last one, Eve, ready?" The doctor snaps her back from her mind.

"No!" She yells and takes a look at her brother. She hopes her brother is in the same side with her. She doesn't care anymore.

"Listen to me, Eve, one last push and it's over. I believe in you." Alex kisses her forehead.

Her lips tremble. This is so unfair. She must go through this thing while the father of the baby is out there and painless. Again, she never wants Blake to be with her and marry her. She only wants him to know his child. And probably be here when he is out.

She sighs.

One last push.

Eve grips her brother's hand back and push.

***

finally !

not edited ; feel free to point out all of the mistakes

instagram klayreigh