cry baby

Dear Blake,

I had another appointment. This time, my parents came along with. It felt nice to know that some of my weights had been lifted. Still, we got a lot of stares from the other patients. But you know what? Nothing's matter because my family was actually here.

The baby was healthy and I was so glad. My dad — out of everyone — cried when he saw his movements from the small screen and my mom, she was being tough and all and hugged me tight.

That evening, Chase came to my house for the first time and met my parents. He asked about the baby and he made me promised him to make him the godfather. It was cute though he really wanted to be a part of this baby's life.

My mom asked him to stay for dinner and he agreed. For the first time we had a pleasant dinner together. With Alex too. My dad kept on telling Chase my childhood life which was very embarassing and Chase held my hand the whole time, signalling to me that he was on my side not on my bullying dad.

Chase hugged before he leaved. And my dad told me that he liked that boy. Me too, Blake.

But I really wished that you're the one here.

Love,
Eve

***

not edited ; feel free to point out all the mistakes

instagram klayreigh