stupid

Dear Blake,

I know it's been months since my last letter. I've been so moody lately and thinking about writing a letter to someone that will never reply me back makes me stupid. Hell, I am already stupid.

The past months, I struggled to hide my bump as it grew bigger and bigger. I needed maternity clothes very badly. But what could I do? I got no money. I couldn't ask for my parents and as my brother, he already spent so much for my latest appointment plus my vitamins. I couldn't go out because I was avoiding any suspicious eyes from people. Even going to school. It was torturing me. Like I just wanted to stay at home and did everything from my room.

Wish you were here.

Until next letter, Blake.

Love,

Eve

***

it's been what? years since my last update? idk. it seems like i've been ignoring this story. fun fact: it's true. like at first i know what exactly to write. but as time goes by and many ideas i want to share and pour in this story make me need more time to update the chapter whether this idea will come first in the story or the other one. i wrote this story when i was 13 and now I'm 18 and it hasn't finished yet.

even i forget already the characters and the main idea of the story. im terrible.

so here's an update.

feel free to point out all the mistake/s

instagram klayreigh