innocent

"Come on, Blake. Don't be such a fucking pussy." Jacob nudged Blake with his elbow. Not wanting to be called a fucking pussy by his best friend, he nodded in defeated.

"Whatever. What's the challenge?" He sipped from his bottle and placed it on the round table in front of them.

A week from graduation, Blake held up a big farewell party at his house. With Jacob hired a few strippers and Theo invited the whole people at school, the party became a blast and wild.

"That. That girl." Jacob pointed with his bottle to a girl that was seating alone at the bar. Now he knew why Jacob chose her.

She wore a baggy white tee shirt that way too bigger for her slim body and a ripped jeans with dirty black Converse. She didn't wore any make up which surprisingly looked beautiful and her brown hair was loosen around her shoulder.

Blake realized that she was a year younger than him and her innocent pale face made her looked two years younger than her actual age.

"What about her?" he asked Jacob, not letting his eyes off her.

"Do what ever you want."

"Specific?"

"Fuck." Theo said a loud and straight forwardly. "Don't you get Jake's code, Blake?"

"I'm not interested in her." Blake picked his bottle again and took a sip.

"Then what? You want to deny the challenge? We've done this so long, Blake. There's no difference between those sluts that you fucked before with her." Jacob said in disbelief. He knew Blake for fifteen years and knew very well that he would not ran away from the challenges that the three of them made.

"I will not deny the challenge. It's just..." He scratched the back of his neck and sighed. "Other girls."

"There's no other girls. That girl is something, Blake. Come on." Theo added.

Blake was known as the smart ass player at school. He was the School Body Vice President and active at School's Newspaper. For fun, he played lacrosse, basketball and girls.
No wonder that no girls had attracted his heart because he thought that all girls were the same.

To be fucked.

"Okay. I'll do it." All girls were the same.

Meant to be fucked.
To be fucked.
To be fucked.

He thought to himself and sipped from his bottle for the last time.

"That's my boy." Jacob patted his shoulder as for Theo whishing him a good-fucking-luck.

Blake made his way from the sea of kissing and fucking couples to his dad's wooden bar where there was Sam the bartender that he hired for the night.

***

not edited

feel free to point out all the mistakes

instagram klayreigh