caught

Dear Blake,

Alex caught me.

He caught me throwing up this morning.

It was when I and mother prepared for breakfast for the three of us. Dad just left an hour ago because his boss needed him.

When I sliced the cheese, my stomach reacted to the smell. 

"I'll be right back."

I walked calmly out from the kitchen and ran to the bathroom after I vanished from my mother's sight.

The food that I ate last night came out along with disgusting saliva. My stomach clenched and sweats started to came out.

I felt tired.

As I about to threw another digested food, Alex barged inside without knocking.

"Geez, Eve, sorry I don't know that you were ins-- are you okay?"

I froze on my place and my stomach clenched again. The food was now hanging on my throat and I could felt the disgusting thing on the tip of my tounge. I couldn't held it no more.

I threw up. Infront of my brother.

Alex quickly ran next to me and grabbed a roll of tissue toilet with him. He pulled my hair away from my face and held it at the back of my shoulder.

"Done?"

"Mhmm.."

I wiped my mouth with the tissue toilet and sighed.

"Genevieve, you looked pale."

"I know."

"You know that we promised each other to not keep any secret at each other, right?"

"I know, Alexander."

"So, do you want to tell me?"

"I'm fine. Just stressed with school and all."

"Okay then, tell me the whole thing if you're ready. I'm not going to push you."

"Thanks."

"I'll get your back, Eve. Always."

After he left, I fell on the floor and cried.

Should I tell him?

Love,

Eve.

***

not edited

feel free to point out all the mistakes

instagram klayreigh