siblings

"What the hell Eve?!" I walked inside my room and found Alex was standing near my study table, gripping a piece of paper with him.

Oh good God, please.

I sighed. I knew it.

I walked to my bed and sat there, playing with my fingers as I didn't know what to do.

I took a peek of him under my thick eyelashes. He was ruffling his brownish hair as he let out a frustrated sigh.

"I'm a terrible brother." He whispered and took a seat next to me. I took his big hand and intertwined it with mine.

"No you're not."

"Yes I am, Eve! If I was more responsible towards you, you wouldn't--"

"Alex, stop it. You're the best brother I ever had. Instead you, I'm the worst sister." I looked down at our hands.

"We're terrible."

I didn't know that I was tearing up when Alex cringed.

"Ew, your tear drops on my hand. What are you? A pussy? Because you got pregnant and all?" I stifled a laugh. This, this made me cried harder. "Shh, don't." I rested my head on his shoulder. He removed his hand from mine and wrapped his arms around me.

"Let it out, Eve. Just let it out."

"I don't know what to do."

"Me too. But don't you know that in a dark tunnel there's a light waiting at the end of it? We'll figure it out soon."

"Promise?" I raised my pinky finger. He chuckled and intertwined it with mine.

"Promise."

For a while, we were just sitting there with me soaking his leather jacket and him stroking my shoulder.

"Hey, Eve?"

"Yeah?" I sniffled.

"Who run the world?"

"Girls."

"Who run the world?"

"Girls." I giggled. "You silly."

"Did you remember that I've got your back?"

"Yeah."

"I still do now."

"I love you, Alex."

"Love you more, sis."

i want a big brother !

not edited

feel free to point out all the mistakes

instagram klayreigh

no letters for blake today