appointment

"we keep this love in a photograph."

"Nice to meet you, Ms. Montgomery. I'm looking forward for our next appointment." Doctor Jade Martins said. She offers Eve her right hand which she gladly shakes it with her hand.

"Will do." She smiled and so do Chase who is standing beside her.

"Stay healthy. Do not stress yourself out." She reminded and they both leave the hospital.

*

Dear Blake,

I just got home from the hospital. Chase dropped me. He left after I told him that I need some time to digest the event today.

The doctor told me that our baby is fine. But we can't figure its gender yet.

When I laid my eyes for the first time at the weird picture that was shown on the ultrasound screen, I cried. Hard. I don't know why, but it is so beautiful, Blake. If you see it, I guess you'll cry too.

At that time, my feelings toward it changed.

I love it.

I love the blury picture of it.

I love to hear its heartbeat.

I love the feeling of it inside my stomach.

I love every inch of it.

I love it, Blake. I love it. I love it. I love it.

Even though my life wasn't the same, I felt that it made the shattered pieces of myself that crashed long time ago slowly repaired. Bring me back to the real me.

I felt that I'm alive again.

Love,

Eve.

Ps : I send this letter along with the ultrasound picture.

***

not edited

feel free to point out all the mistakes

instagram klayreigh