USUK #1

England's POV

I was sitting in my car holding the box of chocolates that were for America. I knew I was blushing deep red because I could feel the heat on my face. I sighed, wondering how to tell him my true feelings for him. I quickly got out of the car and headed to the front door, holding the box of chocolates behind my back. I knocked on the door. As I waited, I rehearsed my plan inside my head.

America opened the door in the middle of my thoughts and gave me a wide smiled "Hey, England!" he greeted, holding a hamburger up in the air. I was about to say "Hi," back but he pulled me in the house in one swift motion. He noticed the box of chocolates and let out a small laugh "You on your way over to France's house?" he asked, pointing to them. I stuttered and looked at the box of chocolates "Um... N-no," I replied. I was so scared he would rejected my love I was about to give him.

I took a deep breath and looked him straight in the eyes. He gave me a confused look "England, are you alright, dude?" he asked, taking notice of my disheveled form "Yeah, I just... W-wanted to give you this," I stuttered, holding the box of chocolates out to him. He looked at me in confusion and then asked "What do you mean?" staring at the box of chocolates "Well... I've liked you for a long time now... And I wanted to tell you today," I said. I looked into his eyes again and noticing his confusion that didn't go away "I l-like you!" I finally blurted out. I stared at America, waiting for his reaction. He stared at me in shock and stayed like that for a couple minutes before finally smiling and laughing "You were nervous for that?" he asked in between laughs. Now it was my turn to be shocked as I stared at him "I like you to, dude," he said placing a hand on my shoulder and smiling sincerely. I returned the smile "I mean, I thought it was pretty obvious, but whatever," he added, before giving me a wink.