FRUK #1

Dennys foods was seemingly empty on the rainy Saturday morning. Arthur sat at his table enjoying a nice glass of wine and a book. "You know, it's not a good idea to drink this early in the morning." A French accent said. Arthur looked up to find his waiter who held a plate of food in his hands. He felt his cheeks heat up as he looked at his wine glass. "I-I'm sort of a wine enthusiast." He stuttered out. The Frenchman smiled down at him and Arthur looked up at him catching a look at his name tag. "Francis" he set his book down before taking a deep breath. "You alright?" Francis said. "Yeah, rain always seems to get me in a fog." Arthur mumbled coming up with an excuse for his blushing. "Yes, it does make everything seem more slow." Francis said walking away. Arthur immediately let out a sigh of relief before picking up his fork to dig into his omelette. Suddenly his wine glass was being filled. "If you like wine you'll like this one." Francis said setting it down next to the glass. Arthur picked the glass up and took a small drink. He nodded setting the glass down and eating his omelette. "What's your name?" Francis said leaning against the table. "Arthur." He answered pushing his plate away from him as he finished. "Well, I should probably get back to work. The manager has eyes in the back of her head," Francis said laughing.

*1 hour later*

People had came and left. Francis had continued to work but every so often he stopped by Arthur's table, who stayed drinking wine and reading, to talk. "You seem to enjoy that book," Francis said filling his wine glass once again. "Man this guy can hold his wine well," he thought. "Yeah, it's an interesting book, not really my type but it's good nonetheless." Arthur said. Francis went to say something before he stopped suddenly. "Excuse me sir!" He said running towards a man who had just sat down. "You seem to be sitting in a seat that is already taken." He said pulling the mans attention to the small man underneath him.

Arthur was finally satisfied and payed the check and stood up to leave before stumbling over to the door. Francis stood outside with an umbrella looking out at the rain. As he saw Arthur stumble past him, he ran up to him. "Arthur?" He said. "Nope, it's Harriet." Arthur said putting his hand in Francis's face. "That doesn't make to much sense..." Francis mumbled before grabbing his arm and guiding him to the only car in the parking lot. "You should really lock your car." He said opening the door and setting him in the passenger seat. "Do you remember where you live?" Francis asked sitting in the front seat. "Space." Arthur said having a far off look in his eye. "No," Francis said starting the car. "I guess I'll take you to my house." Francis mumbled driving out of the parking lot.

Note: there might be a part two, not sure yet