Spamono #2

Ramono looked at all the tomato's in the produce area trying to find the perfect one. "All these look terrible." He mumbled setting down a tomato that looked seamlessly fine. He let out a sigh and looked around. His eyes caught something that made him want to run out of the store, Spain. He would run out of the store if it wasn't for Spain staring at him, smiling and walking over. "Hey Ramono." He said standing in front of him. Ramono didn't answer him, he simply turned back to the tomato stand. "Do you need help?" Spain asked. "No, and even if I did I wouldn't ask you for it." Romano snapped picking up a tomato. "Well that's to bad because I'm gonna help you." Spain said grabbing a bag from the bag thingy. "No," Ramono said snatching the bag from Spain who grabbed it back from him and picked up a tomato examining it before Romano snatched it out of his hands. "None of these are good enough." He mumbled before setting the tomato down on the stand. "Wow, you must be some kind of tomato expert." Spain smirked at him. "No, I just know a good tomato when I see one." Romano yelled hitting him on the head. "Nah, I think you just picky." Spain said rubbing his head. "Come on I have a great place." Spain said grabbed Romano's hand as he ran out of the store.

An hour later and they had found some suitable tomatoes for Romano. They started walking to his house, Spain carrying the bag. " I want to carry something." Romano said with a pout. Spain smiled before grabbed his hand and swinging it by his side. "Happy?" He asked. Romano blushed before looking away. "Good tomato." He whispered just high enough for Spain to hear.