Turkey x Greece #2

^not that many turkey x Greece fan art out there...

Greece sat on the stone wall staring up at the sky as he absentmindedly pet a grey cat. He didn't really have any intention of getting down. Really what's the point? It's not like there's anything to do. He sighed before imagining the clouds forming into people and animals. That's what he usually did when he was awake, look at the clouds. His eyes started getting droopy as he laid down on the wall somehow keeping his balance and closed his eyes

-an hour later-

He woke up when he heard yelling at the bottom of the wall. Not actually sure if it was real he laid there still for a second. "GREECE!!!" Someone yelled startling him. He fell off the wall and into a bush directly under it. On the opposite side of the wall yelling was heard. Someone ran around the wall and to the bush. "What were you doing on that wall?!" The voice, who turned out to be turkey, said. Greece tried to pick himself up as he mumbled the simple answer of. "I was napping." Turkey seeing Greeces difficulties in getting out of the bush grabbed his arm and pulled him up not realizing his own strength. Greece flew forward and landed on turkey as the both fell on the ground. They laid there for a second, blushing, before Greece regained his posture and raised an eyebrow. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "Nothing," Turkey mumbled. "Now get off me!" He said pushing Greece off. He landed on his back and looked up to the sky to see stars. A couple cat walked up to them sitting near there feet. Everything seemed perfect, even with there mutual dislike for each other they couldn't help but take in the sight before them. "It's beautiful," Greece whispered. "There just balls of gas." Turkey said rolling his eyes. "But how could something so dangerous be something so wonderful, there something that kids give wishes to. They used to be worshiped, but in a second, one could destroy us." Greece responded. Turkey looked over at him before scooting closer. "What's wrong?" Greece said confused. "Well obviously I don't see them like you do, so I think I should get closer to your point of view." Turkey said.