Spamono #1

(I couldn't really find a good picture so enjoy a spamono picture that has nothing to do with the one-shot)

Everything was dark. The blood on the walls seemed to drip faster than the tears from my eyes. The pain was beginning to be to much. I waited and waited for my savior but it seemed as though it would never come. Sitting there in the middle of the room almost unable to move. Tears falling out of my eyes and the blindfold wetting at contact. Suddenly a door opened. Footsteps slowly made there way towards me. "Hello Romano." A voice said. I let out a cry as I realized who it was. "W-where is he." I said just loud enough for him to here. There was silence and then I felt a breath on my neck. He whispered in my ear the word I hoped was false. "Gone." I then let out a cry as he started laughing.

I sat upright in bed breathing heavily. I slowed my breath and wiped my eyes to find that I had been crying. I laid back down trying to get more sleep but after awhile I gave up and climbed out of bed. I made my way to Spain's room and knocked on the door. Spain took a minute but finally opened the door. He rubbed his eyes and when he saw me he stopped for a minute but chuckled softly. "Nightmare?" He asked. I ignored him as I walked past him sitting on the bed. He walked over to the other side of the bed climbing in. I faced away from him as the room grew silent. I started thinking back on the dream and without realizing it started crying. After a minute or two Spain must of heard and turned towards me. "Romano are you alright?" He asked. I turned towards him and dug my head into his shoulder. "No." I whispered. He sighed putting an arm around me and pulling me closer. "Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked. I looked up at him with tears in my eyes. "Promise me you won't die." I said. Spain's eyes widened at the request but softened. "I promise." He whispered. I nodded and dug my face into his chest finally falling asleep.