Rusame #2

Note: This isn't smut, although it's implied. And I'm blushing.

Americas POV

My eyes opened slightly as the morning sun hit them. I opened them a bit more to look out the window to a see a snowy wonderland outside. Confusion swept in my mind until I heard the soft snores of Russia and the memories of last night invaded my mind. A blush crept on my cheeks and my eyes wondered across the room landing on my pants that laid two feet from the bed. I debated whether to get up and grab them, but before I could make a decision Russia's snores ceased and he turn over towards me. I heard him shuffle over and grab my bare hip. His warm hands make me shiver realizing how cold it was in his rooms. "Good morning, Alfred," he said, pulling me closer, completely wrapping his arms around my waist. "Morning..." I mumbled, grabbing his hands, "I can make breakfast if you like," Russia suggested, "In a bit. I just wanna lay down right now," I replied, turning around and finding my face level with his chest. I wrapping my arms around his torso and pulled my cheek towards it, listening to his heart beat, "Just tell me when," he whispered. I could hear the smile in his voice. I smiled as well, thinking of him.

We've been seeing each other for awhile, but last night was the first time we went that far. My eye lids started feeling heavy, but before I could completely fall asleep Russia shook me, "Hey now, it's to late in the morning to fall asleep again. We need to get up," he said. I let out a groan "Ivan, I just wanna keep sleeping," I grumbled, closing my eyes and falling on my back. Before I know it I feel Ivan's hot breath on my neck, "Well, if you need a wake-up call," he whispered in my ear, causing my eyes to shoot open, "I can give you one," he added, a smirk on his face. I turned my head towards him and looked him in the eyes, "So, how about that breakfast..." I quickly replied.