Chapter Twenty-Four

Chapter Twenty-Four

~*~*~* Eirian’s POV ~*~*~*

I woke up, blindfolded and cold. Ouch…I groaned, earning the attention of whoever was in what I thought was still the van with me. It was moving after all. I’m pretty sure they have just laid me out on the floor too. With each turn and bump the van took, I felt myself being rolled around and bounced with it. It hurt, too. So what happens now?  I thought to myself, miserably.  At least Demetrious isn’t in danger too, I guess. It’s better than how I normally manage to drag everyone into my problems with me.

I tried to move myself into an upright position, before realizing that they had tied me as well as blindfolded me. This is just like the movies… Although I suppose there isn’t a whole lot of reason to blindfold me and not tie me up if they were kidnapping me. I shifted a little, which the others seemed to notice. I heard them snarling and growling at one another in a language that I couldn’t understand or identify. Probably some weird Vampire thing.

I sighed, at least they haven’t gagged me too. I still get to complain about everything… Until they get bored of that too. Maybe I can do what they do in the anime’s and annoy them until they let me go… I snickered, it probably wouldn’t work… But it would be some sort of inflight – or rather in-drive – entertainment. I wormed myself forward, laughing maniacally as I thought of myself as a chibi trying to escape someone else. I’ve probably been watching too much anime lately, but man I hate studying.

Soon I ended up smacking face first into one of my captors. “OOOH! Who are you?! I KNOW, I’M GOING TO CALL YOU BRAIN BECAUSE YOUR LEG IS ALL SQUISHY!!  But no, that doesn’t work because you’re not that smart…. Uhhh… YOU CAN BE GUMMY! AND WE WILL BE BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!” I yelled out excitedly, vaguely hearing someone mutter in English about how much of the drug they had given me and whether or not it was safe for them to be so close to me right now.

“Gummy, I had a weird dream!!” I moaned out to the person that I couldn’t see. MY face was still smooshed up against their leg though. I felt it shudder as though they wanted to step back. Then again, he probably does want to get away from me right now. “I dreamt that…” I continued on, and some of the vampires that had taken me groaned in frustration. Maybe they will let me go after all! “There was an angry book shaped like a hat eating an apple while an otter with amnesia climbed into a cabinet to find Narnia.” I spoke out loud, casually.

“I was really confused because everyone knows that Narnia is in a closet, not a cabinet. But I guess that the otter forgot about that bit or something. Then the otter drank some beige mathematics fluid which turned him into a shivering Platypus. I got really sad for him because he was cold so I showed him the trap door, only it was metallic so we had to get the keyboard crow to give us the square grapefruit as a cure instead. Which was good ya’know? It worked and he wasn’t cold anymore.” I nodded into the persons leg, knowing that I made absolutely no sense, but of course if they were working for Jax then he probably would have told them about the nonsensical words of the triplets… In case they would have brought ear plugs. I’ll just have to yell it out to them.

“But it’s really important! Because…” I started screaming out at them at the top of my lungs, causing the van to swerve a little bit and the persons leg to be torn away from my face. “Awww, Gummy where’d you go?” I wormed my way around on the floor again until I came in contact with another person’s leg, who yelped when I touched them. I think he swore too – but I don’t understand barbarian.

“FOUND YOU!” I screeched, before continuing the rest of my story in yells. “We ended up time traveling to somewhere where it was night, and there was a dinosaur. At first I was really scared because it was a T-rex and you know how angry they are… Sexually frustrated.” I whispered out the last section loudly before going back into my loud yells. “He had a croissant and I was really hungry so I gave him that Pirate coin that I found in my pocket and he gave it to me. Only that it was actually a croissant. It was a teapot – so I couldn’t eat it and that made me sad. Then I woke up with you gummy! We’re going to be good friends and that made me a little bit happier from the sad dream that I had. But I’m still hungry.” I nodded into the cold and hard leg as the rest of my captors groaned.