Five- Over

✌...........

"So what the hell are we going to do?!" You yell as your nostrils flare and you ball up your fist Namjoon sits on the stoll in the kitchen with his elbow on the table and his hand on his head.

"I don't know, I don't fucking know!" He yells. Tears form in your eyes but you won't let them fall.

"Look Namjoon I don't even know how to process this you just told me th-" you say but he cuts you off.

"Prosses?" He practicly laughs. Then stands up from the stoll.

"(Y/N) there is nothing I mean nothing to prosses. If you wasn't such an motherfucking stuck up, stupid ass, ungrateful bitch then I wouldn't have cheated in the first damn place!" He yells his face is red you gasp at his remark.

"Ungrateful?" You try to find his eyes but he looks a way and nods.

"Ungrateful, what do I have to be grateful for Namjoon?! Huh? I have gave up my mother and my fathers respect to be with you! Do you know that? They fucking hate me they don't talk to me. They haven't even talked to me since then. No. No forget my mom and dad my fucking entire family disowned me because- you know what I am stupid I am very stupi-" you say.
"Don't say that." He says and walks over to you trying to hold your hand. "I love you." He says he puts his hand on your cheek trying to catch your falling tear. You lift your hand up and it connects with his face. His face is red from the impact of your hand.

"'I love you' 'I won't ever hurt you' 'I will always be with you'. That's what you say right? Wow. I am so damn stupid. I lost my virginty to you at age 13. Because we dated since I was seven. Seven. And you were 12. You were 19 when I lost my virginty to you. That's legall in case you didn't notice but you love me right?"

"I do we can work this out." he says and he steps closer to you.

"No no we can't." You say firmly you run up stairs and go to the closet and grab a suitcase and start to pack your things you hear footsteps but you ignore them.

He walks over takes the suitcase and clothes and throw it back in the closet.

"You can't make me stay." You say regrabing the suitcase but he takes it again.

"Well.. I'm not leting you leave." He says throwing the suit case again. You grab a few clothes and put them in a bag. Namjoon trys to take it but you jerk your hand back not letting him.

"You got problems you know that right?" You say you run down stairs and grab your purse and phone checking your purse making sure your wallet is in there. You walk out the door and pull out your car keys and get in the car putting your things in.

"Were are you going?" He says trying to stop you from shutting the door. You kick is leg and shut the door leaving him pressed against the window.

You put your keys in the car and turn it. He stares at you with soft eyes. You wipe yours trying to stop the tears from falling.

"You really need a fucking doctor." You say looking through the window at rapmon.

"Fuck you Kim!" You say. You pull out of the parking lot.

***********
Sucks but yeah this was a request so comment for more I am doing more request ✌...