Ten- Stranger

...

"Who is that boy?" Your friend ask. You picked up the dress and pressed it against your self looking at the mirror. Smiling at the beautiful blue sundress. It really made your eyes pop.

"What boy?" You said rushing to the counter a little. "The one that's been staring at you for like ever. The one with the brown hair and short cut Mohawk." She says. You pay for the dress. "Where?" You ask. "Over at by the men's shorts section. With them boys over there. Oh my god are you blind?" She turned you around to look at the boy.

"Oh." You said. You walked out the store.

"Oh? Oh? Really? So do you know him or naw?" She ask. Why is she so egger to know this stuff? You thought. You shook your head. Then she elbowed you and said "Well he wants to know you. Go talk to him." She urged.

"No thanks." You answered. She sighed. You went to the food court to get something to eat you were starving. You decided to get some pizza.

After you ate your pizza you decided to look around one more time. You needed some shoes though. You dragged your friend to the near by shoe store in the mall. "I'm. So. Tired." She complained. "You. Should. Not. Have. Came." You mocked. You both laughed and headed I'm the store.

You looked at the shoes and bought some white converse and some black and white wedges.

You felt a tap on your shoulder and turned around. "Excuse me." The boy said. It was the boy from the store earlier. He is cute. Really cute. You thought. Your cheeks begin to blush red.

"Hi I am Nam-joon nice to meet you, but you can call me Rapmonster if you like." You smiled. He held out his hand for you to shake. You did. Goosebumps ran up your hand through your body.

"M-my n-name is (Y/N)." You answered. Rapmon smiled.
"That's a beautiful name." He said. "Thanks." You said.

"Sorry I was stalking you." He said. "I-its.." You trailed off. So he was stalking me. You thought.

"Your cute so it's fine." You blurred out you quickly covered your mouth. Rapmon laughed. "You're cute too." He said you couldn't help to blush. "Can I call you sometime." He said. "No can I take you out?" He corrected.

You nodded. "I'm free this Friday." You said. He laughed. "This Friday?" He asked you nodded. "No I mean now." He said his face was with all seriousness. "Really? I do-"

"Please." He interrupted. You nodded. "Good then let's go to the movies."
You almost forgot. "Wait." You said. "Oh your friend is in the car with Jimin. He's my friend we kinda talked to her already so yeah." He read your mind.

You headed out hand in hand.

********************************

Yeah this kinda sucks but don't forget to vote Kay! Love you Army!

FIGHTING!