Eight- Bestie

"Y/N" You hear your best friend Nam-Joon whisper next to you.
You turn to see him tapping his pencil on the desk.

"What?" You whisper back. You guys were taking a test and you were half way done with thirty minutes left.

"What's the answer to number two?" He ask looking around making sure no one around was looking. "Don't tell me you are still on number two." You say with a sigh. You see the teacher glance at you you continue to do your work. "No that's my last one I just skipped it because I didn't know it."
"Guess it." You say. He let out a sigh. He bubbles a answer in and hands the test to the teacher.
He walks back over to his seat. "Thanks If I fail you owe me ten dollars." He whispers.
"What?! How?!" You say a little to loud. Everyone's eyes were on you. "Sorry this test is just very hard." You lied and continued your test. "Hey, I was a joking stupid." He says he laughed a little and so did you. The teacher smacked her ruler on her desk causing you to jolt up. You laugh quietly and continued your test.

Later on.........

"So are we still on for pizza?" You ask Nam-joon. He nodded.

"I am starving, I'm gonna die because I'm starving." Nam-joon playfully sings. You swat his arm playfully. "You are not starving and you are not going to die." You assure him with a smile on your faces. Your stomach made a loud growling sound as you opened the car door. "See you are even starving." He pointed out. You laughed and shrugged. "I guess so then." You both laughed. You put in the key and turned it. You heard the loud roar of the car engine. You pulled out off the parking lot and headed to the pizza parlor.

When you got there you and Nam-joon rushed in the pizza place and took a seat at the booth by the window. Namjoon looked out the window and looked at the passing by cars. You smiled watching him. He turned his head to look back at you. You look the other way as if you weren't looking at him. You can feel the smirk on his face.

"What?!" He laughs. You show a small smile and put your hand on top of his. "Nam-joon," you began. "I have been thinking about this friend thing and I wanna be mo-" you were cut off by the waiter you sighed.

"How may I help you?" She ask with a wide smile on her face. It looks as though she was trying to hard. "What kind of pizza do you want Y\N?" He asked. "Just a cheese." You say with a small smile. He nodded. And ordered a cheese pizza.

You finish your pizza and head over Nam-joon's house. You go into the house and watched TV. You were sitting on the end off the couch when Nam-Joon said "Come on move closer I'm not going to murder you or anything." He smiled you did too.

You moved over a little. "Closer." He said you moved closer you were right next to him. He then pulled you so that your head can be on his chest. He put his hands around your waist. Both of your hearts were beating out of your chest.

You love moments like this, were it was just the two of you. Together close.

"Hey um (Y/N)" he clears his throat. "Ik that we are best friends and all but, will you go to the spring dance with me?"

You heart sunk to your feat your eyes wide. "Yes." You said and kissed his cheek.

That's all you want. All you ever wanted you hoped that this moment could last for ever. You both sighed in relief. Nam-joon. But his chin in the top of your head.

"Thank you." He said.