Seventeen: Home

WARNING WILL CONTAIN SMUT!

"Baby, I love this house its perfect! " you said happily.

"Yeah its nice. "

You and rapmon walked into your new home. You walked upstairs and rapmon followed you. You throw yourself on the bed and rapmon sat next to you. His hand on your back rubbung slowly.

"This is nice. We finally have our own house! " you said, laying down on the bed.

Rapmon nodded then he smacked your butt.

"Bae!" You laughed lightly hiting him.

"Come here." He motioned for for you to sit on his lap. You did and sat facing him, your legs around his waist. You are facing him.

"Grind on me. " he whispers, his lips are rubing against yours.

"Ok, daddy. "

You say he smirks. You grind your hips on him, in a circular motion slowly. He grunts, "no teasing princess"

"Daddy, i-" he makes you quiet when be grabs your ass and nibbles at your ear, you feel him harden. "Princess, don't talk back to me or else you will get punished. " he says in your ear.

"Yes daddy. " he flips you over taking off all of your clothes leaving you naked.

"Take off my pants. " he instructs, you do as your told you undo the belt and pull his pants down to his knees rapmon gets up and undo the rest himself. You take a look at his long cock and lick your lips. Rapmon is now on top of you roughly biting at your neck and sucking it. His hands travel to your clit, rubbing it roughly and quckily, you moan and he moves down to your breast. He starts to get to your clit, sucking the walls aroung it as you moan. You run your fingers through his hair getting ready to pull it. His tounge swipes up and down in the center.

"So wet, so sweet. " he said "youre always wet for Daddy. "

His tounge explores your clit as you moan louder and louder, pulling his hair. "Daddy" you moan over and over. Rapmon adds to fingers and it sends you over the edge. "Fuck! " you breath. He gets up and enters himself inside you. You scream in pleasure. You dig your nails in his back, "fuck you feel so good. " he paints. He goes faster and you moan loudly "Daddy! Fuck me Daddy! " you scream. He does faster both of your eyes are shut close.

"Im so close" he breathes out, you are too.

"Fuck" you too say at the same time. You both cum and he cums inside you with his head resting on your sweaty breast. He gets up and kisses your head.

"I love you princess. " he breaths his hand in yours. "I love you too Daddy. " you say. .

HEYY THANKS FOR 13K!! SO IM WRITING A RAPMONSTER BOOK ITS CALLED ENIMIES WITH PRIVILEGES! CHECK IT OUT! PLEASE! READ VOTE COMMENT! FOR ALL OF YOU WHO LIKE 1D MY FRIEND IS DOING AND AMAZING STORY CALLED THINGS CHANGE! ITS GOOD AND ITS IN MY READING LIST IF U WANNA CHECK IT OUT! THANKS HERE IS THE LINK TO MY STORY!

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/57r9G71ilu